Malignaggi-N'Dou rematch *shrugs*

GetYaShinebox

WNY
@Brown
Reaction score
What a waste of time. I remember N'Dou saying he was going to sue if Malignaggi fought Hatton. With all respect to N'Dou, he didn't even actually win the belt to begin with, and he got shutout last June by Malignaggi. Gotta love the behind the scenes politics.

If he wins, I bet he fights Hatton.

What politics, Lovemore had a re-match clause. Nothing political about it.

What politics, Lovemore had a re-match clause. Nothing political about it.

This fight is going to be as profitable as a stack of POGS.

I realize he has a rematch clause, but N'Dou didn't win the belt legit and he didn't even defend it. On top of that he was shut out, and he will get shut out again. The rematch makes no sense at all. But oh well, I guess this will serve as a tune up fight for Mailgnaggi before he takes on Hatton.

Contracts are signed, fights happen, get over it. Paulie wins and he fights Hatton in a huge fight @ the Garden.

It's not like Malignaggi destroyed him first time out.
Either way, I'm hoping for a more impressive performance from Malignaggi this time out.
I almost dozed off watching his last

Same here. But this time it has to be outside of NJ. Ngoudjo got robbed last time.

Robbed? Nah.

I said before and still think so, Malignaggi lost the fight but won the boxing match.

Paulie won, but looked as bad as a winner can look.

I dunno, Hatton isn't going to stop him... If Cotto didn't while breaking his jaw, Vicky certainly isn't going to. I hope Paulie and his NJ ***gy appearance run Ricky out of the ring.

Hope in one hand, shit in the other, see which gets full first.

I don

Robbed? Nah.

I said before and still think so, Malignaggi lost the fight but won the boxing match.

Paulie won, but looked as bad as a winner can look.

i still believe paulie lost that fight and in this perspective, the rematch makes sense to me

Over and done with. Let Hatton fight blow back, dread boy and be done with him. Afterwards, he can go ahead and have an entertaining fight with Ricardo Torres (That is if he gets by Kendal Holt again).

Back