• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Malignaggi is shook while sparring Conor

You could say the same about Floyd.

Mayweather-pullback-right-Mosley.gif

And he's not an MMA fighter guarding against takedowns.

But thanks for the expert insight. Really learned something, herp derp.
The idea that Conor can't jab is a load of shite.

He's very good at hiding his left hand shots behind jabs and kicks.

Of course, an expert such as yourself wouldn't have bias on the situation with a username like that.

<{cruzshake}>
You wouldn't believe how many Conor nuthuggers have been triggered by my username lol. So many angry private msgs. I don't know what's sadder, that they get triggered so easily or that they care about a username on Sherdogs.

Seems like kind of a dick move to try and embarrass a guy trying to help you.

Also, this picture is useless without a video, an unedited video too, remember the whole Chris Van Heerden thing ?

LOOK AT THAT STANCE

lol

This fool is going to get hit and dropped within seconds
Floyd is going to have to carry this fool

thats a terrible jab, and still have yet to disprove my point, he doesn't have a good jab.
have you seen his fights? putting two gifs of him throwing a couple jabs doesn't disprove my point.
watch a fighter like masvidal, THATS a real jab, conor paws with his lead hand rarely jabs, that's a fact.

compare it with masvidals jab he literally uses it every fight, conor doesnt, and when he does its not the same level
i14894_n3_medium.gif

Jorge_Masvidal_vs._Yves_Edwards_medium.gif

notice how he pumps the jab against larkin something conor doesn't do.
giphy.gif

i14896_n4a.gif

thats what a fighter who uses jabs looks like, conor rarely uses jabs its just a fact, that anybody who watches his fights can see

You could say the same about Floyd.

Mayweather-pullback-right-Mosley.gif

And he's not an MMA fighter guarding against takedowns.

But thanks for the expert insight. Really learned something, herp derp.

No you couldnt

That is Floyds style, he will shoulder roll the punches from that side, so his hand is not required to be there, he often keeps that hand low to bait a punch from his opponent too

HERP DERP

idiot

Conors jab was absolute slop, deal with it

Yeah I agree. He doesn't seem to have much of a power jab but that's just natural in MMA because extending on your jab is just dumb - like overzealous kicking against a wrestler it will get you taken down.

There's nothing wrong with how he uses his pivot, prodding and basic jab though. Because they are more appropriate tools in MMA.

No you couldnt

That is Floyds style, he will shoulder roll the punches from that side, so his hand is not required to be there, he often keeps that hand low to bait a punch from his opponent too

HERP DERP

idiot

Conors jab was absolute slop, deal with it

And Conor uses footwork to step off the center line, so what's your point?

He doesn't shoulder roll jabs you dimwit.

its not that he CANT jab, its that he DOESN'T jab.
he paws with his left hand, jesus take conors cock out of your mouth, im not even biased.
i made a thread stating conor has a real chance here.

but his fanboys are unbearable, watch his fights ffs.
he throws a bullshit jab and follows up with a left, he never really pumps the jab, hes done it a handfull of times.
you would see that his 'jab' is really just him pawing with his left like seen below.
very different then a jab that would be utilized by a boxer to create rhythm.

i
4.gif

Conor%2BMcGregor%2Bvs%2BDiego%2BBrand%C3%A3o%2B(Spinning%2Bback%2Bkick%2Bat%2BUFN%2B46)%2B(1).gif

conor-hand-control-jab-comp-and-breakdown.gif

yea bro super snappy 'jab' lol
that's what he does point blank

And Conor uses footwork to step off the center line, so what's your point?

He doesn't shoulder roll jabs you dimwit.

My point is exactly what i said, his jab was absolute slop, and brought back to not his chin, not his chest, not even to his waist, but his groin. Why do you need that spelling out for you, and why are you trying to debate it, terrible jab, end of story

Who doesnt shoulder roll jabs ? Are you on about Mayweather ? I never said he did shoulder roll jabs...... you dimwit

Yeah I agree. He doesn't seem to have much of a power jab but that's just natural in MMA because extending on your jab is just dumb - like overzealous kicking against a wrestler it will get you taken down.

There's nothing wrong with how he uses his pivot, prodding and basic jab though. Because they are more appropriate tools in MMA.
yea bro using a jab in mma is dumb, conor would never benefit from such a weapon, everything he does is perfect, fuck a jab just paw with you lead hand forever.
OYj7WG.gif

i mean who could ever be successful in mma with a good jab
gsp-funny.jpg

thats a terrible jab, and still have yet to disprove my point, he doesn't have a good jab.
have you seen his fights? putting two gifs of him throwing a couple jabs doesn't disprove my point.
watch a fighter like masvidal, THATS a real jab, conor paws with his lead hand rarely jabs, that's a fact.

compare it with masvidals jab he literally uses it every fight, conor doesnt, and when he does its not the same level
i14894_n3_medium.gif

Jorge_Masvidal_vs._Yves_Edwards_medium.gif

notice how he pumps the jab against larkin something conor doesn't do.
giphy.gif

i14896_n4a.gif

thats what a fighter who uses jabs looks like, conor rarely uses jabs its just a fact, that anybody who watches his fights can see

$

$

$

$

Masvidal is a terrible MMA striker. He's gotten taken down plenty of times from his striking. Any time he's fought anyone with decent wrestling they've used his stupid mma striking to take him down and wrestle fuck him.

And that's why Conor doesn't do it. Because he's not an idiot.

LOOK AT THAT STANCE

lol

This fool is going to get hit and dropped within seconds
Floyd is going to have to carry this fool
Ill account bet you that doesnt happen

Paulie looks like he just ate a right hand, but conors hands are behind his back

Magical

Ill account bet you that doesnt happen
You are an unknown bum.

GTFO

Floyd via TKO 6-9

Floyd carries Conor
Conor gasses by the 4th
Floyd stops him midway
Both hug and kiss
Floyd pretends Conor was a challenge
When really he wasn't and Floyd is just trying to justify the shitshow of a fight that all you fools got scammed for

Floyd > UFC

Remove Conor's cock from your mouth...maybe then you can actually say some meaningful things.
I would first ask you to remove Floyd's tiny black shaft from your diseased mouth, but it wouldn't make a difference since you talk out of your ass.

$

$

$

$

Masvidal is a terrible MMA striker. He's gotten taken down plenty of times from his striking. Any time he's fought anyone with decent wrestling they've used his stupid mma striking to take him down and wrestle fuck him.

And that's why Conor doesn't do it. Because he's not an idiot.
stopped reading at 'masvidals a terrible mma striker'

yea jabs are stupid in mma lmao, thats why gsp always gets wrestle fucked when he threw them right?
go play on the swingset

stopped reading at 'masvidals a terrible mma striker'

yea jabs are stupid in mma lmao, thats why gsp always gets wrestle fucked when he threw them right?
go play on the swingset

Proved you wrong.
You resorted to insults and "lol didn't read".
My work is done here.
Ignored.

Proved you wrong.
You resorted to insults and "lol didn't read".
My work is done here.
Ignored.
ignored the base question which disprove your moronic theory.
so why doesn't gsp get taken down off jabs?
rory MacDonald?
jose Aldo?
the only thing you have proven is that youre a moron, for connecting masvidals jabs to his TDD.
post-23522-1497204481.jpg

brb telling my coach that i shouldn't jab anymore because apparently a take down is a direct counter for a jab...
heads up a takedown is a counter for ANY STRIKE that is timed, including conors left.
take that info and run with it.

Back