Malicious Predictions

is normal

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Jon Jones told us that he would be malicious in this fight. Let's predict what new moves we'll see from the champ.

Bonebreaking 11:45-5-45 elbows to the shoulderblades and collarbones while sprawling on Cormier. Perhaps an elbow smash to the neck/throat as well.

Mega-footstomps. Jon will have brought the foot stomp to its ultimate form, resulting in a cartoonesque flattening of Cormier's feet.

The much feared oil check transition to eyepoke

Knee cap kick spam. Fingers in face every second of the fight. Foot stomps, shoulder bumps, etc.

We all know what he meant, and thats trying to finger-fuck DC's brain.

10689612_10153050450980774_1005170815066069335_n.jpg

I didn't really mean to make a joke thread.. but the three stooges from guard made me lol.

Jon can dole out vicious offense, and he's not compassionate at all.. so I really do think he COULD bring Cormier to his knees with some novel violence.

i think someone should make a poll of what he's going to do the most of.

Footstomps: probably not because it would mean he has cormier up against the cage. Unlikely

Shoulder bump: again, unlikely against Cormier.

Knee kicks: go to move every 2 seconds. He's gonna spam it every chance he gets.

Spinning elbow: ONLY if he's confident in getting up after getting taken down

Finger stabbing: on full throttle.

Removes first eyeball... receives warning.

Removes second eyeball... makes blind man joke.

What if some of DC's spit actually lands in Jon's face and then he literally kills him like he said he would?

What if some of DC's spit actually lands in Jon's face and then he literally kills him like he said he would?

And you think DC would just let him do that? Do you think he would let Jon just kill him?

Name calling
Dutch oven
Nick Diaz mean mug

It's gonna be a blood bath.

Back