Maldonado's Chin

doomy200

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I saw in his last fight with Villante, he was rocked easily by a small hook. I thought to myself, I wonder if his chin is deteriorating...

The way he lost tonight made me think it's really gone. He took crazy shots from Glover, but these punches from Stipe took him out easy.

He got hit clean on the temple twice by a HW with crisp punches. It's only natural that he would not endure that.

His chin is clearly deteriorating, I mean that was a perfectly placed right hand and had decent power I'm sure, but I feel like we're gonna see Maldonado put out in his next LHW fight if he's fighting someone who hits hard.

KO'd by HW Bisping = Chin gone.

Most fighters are never the same after taking the type of beating he took against Glover.

Precision and speed account for a lot when it comes to hurting people. No matter how hard the punches didn't look, he was punched by an athletic guy a weight class above, with precise-ass punches that landed with perfect timing.

He got rocked by a punch on the top of the head. His chin still got credibility.

Less to do with his chin, more to do with the fact he threw zero punches and let stipe hit at will while he covered up. Also this calling Stipe Bisping bullshit has to stop, it's a retarded comparison.

Fabio had no business being in there with a HW like Stipe.

Props to him for stepping up and taking the fight. He is a warrior.

I think all those shots he has taken to the head will catch up with him soon if they haven't already.

Back