Making History -10 Winning Picks in a row!

Truth77

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I have been studying sports for the last 20 years and became a professional bettor after a few years. There has been many ups and downs but I have learned to master to sports betting game. I turned 10k into 1.3 Million and here to bring my picks to people who would like the help. This for me is about just sharing my skills and knowledge for free with everyone here. Watching interviews and analyzing the energy of fighters is key as well as the staredowns at weigh ins! I can analyze their energy and see if their ready to perform to their best or not! Its all in the eyes! Lets get to the picks!

Being positive and focused is the key, I will win 10 picks in a row starting today!

Here are the plays!

1. Evan Dunham ml +185

Evan Dunham you ask? Yes! Evan has been a away from fighting for a few years but he has refound his fire! He goes against herbert burns who has alot of hype but after watching tape his standup lacks! This is where I feel Dunham will take advantage ! Herbert wants to get the fight to the ground to use his great BJJ but that will be very tough tonight as Dunham as some of the best takedown defense! Dunham comes in focused, extra motivated and wins a standup battle! Upset Pick!!! Dunham ml! Hows that for a start?

2. Cody Stanman ml -270

Cody comes into this fight with a heavy heart as his little brother died not long ago , He will be dedicating this fight to his brother and I dont see him losing! He cant control where he wants the fight to go! Stanman ml!

3. Cody Garbrandt ml -155

Cody has lost his last 3 fight by knockout and thats what is scaring many people away from picking him but after watching his interviews I feel he has taken 1-2steps back only so he can take 3 forward! He has worked on his flaws and this fight is a comeback fight for Cody! His motivation and focus is at a all time high ! Assuncao is great but is getting old now and I feel like his fire is starting to go after a few tough loses in a row. Cody proves the doubters wrong and wins this fight! Cody ml!

4. Amanda Nunes -550

In the title fight, TOO many people are giving Spencer a serious chance at winning and thats not when huge upsets happen! Huge upsets happen when NOBODY sees it coming! Amanda is focused and determined to be the first fighter to defend 2 belts at the same time! I dont see anything that spencer can offer nunes! Nunes puts on a clinic! Nunes ml!

Thats the first 4, the rest are still to come and they could come in any sport. Where the opportunity is is where I will take it. Calm ,focused,patient.

TheTruth!

Im plunking down some scratch on no dad as well. I just got a feeling he’s going to return to form tonight.

I have been studying sports for the last 20 years and became a professional bettor after a few years. There has been many ups and downs but I have learned to master to sports betting game. I turned 10k into 1.3 Million and here to bring my picks to people who would like the help. This for me is about just sharing my skills and knowledge for free with everyone here. Watching interviews and analyzing the energy of fighters is key as well as the staredowns at weigh ins! I can analyze their energy and see if their ready to perform to their best or not! Its all in the eyes! Lets get to the picks!

Being positive and focused is the key, I will win 10 picks in a row starting today!

Here are the plays!

1. Evan Dunham ml +185

Evan Dunham you ask? Yes! Evan has been a away from fighting for a few years but he has refound his fire! He goes against herbert burns who has alot of hype but after watching tape his standup lacks! This is where I feel Dunham will take advantage ! Herbert wants to get the fight to the ground to use his great BJJ but that will be very tough tonight as Dunham as some of the best takedown defense! Dunham comes in focused, extra motivated and wins a standup battle! Upset Pick!!! Dunham ml! Hows that for a start?

2. Cody Stanman ml -270

Cody comes into this fight with a heavy heart as his little brother died not long ago , He will be dedicating this fight to his brother and I dont see him losing! He cant control where he wants the fight to go! Stanman ml!

Cody has lost his last 3 fight by knockout and thats what is scaring many people away from picking him but after watching his interviews I feel he has taken 1-2steps back only so he can take 3 forward! He has worked on his flaws and this fight is a comeback fight for Cody! His motivation and focus is at a all time high ! Assuncao is great but is getting old now and I feel like his fire is starting to go after a few tough loses in a row. Cody proves the doubters wrong and wins this fight! Cody ml!

4. Amanda Nunes -550

In the title fight, TOO many people are giving Spencer a serious chance at winning and thats not when huge upsets happen! Huge upsets happen when NOBODY sees it coming! Amanda is focused and determined to be the first fighter to defend 2 belts at the same time! I dont see anything that spencer can offer nunes! Nunes puts on a clinic! Nunes ml!

Thats the first 4, the rest are still to come and they could come in any sport. Where the opportunity is is where I will take it. Calm ,focused,patient.

TheTruth!
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/this-is-what-a-hail-mary-looks-like.3752471/#post-140597267

Fact is Stamann is badly overpriced. Nunes is correctly priced but who cares.

I like the Garbrandt and Dunham plays.

Here are the plays!

1. Evan Dunham ml +185

2. Cody Stanman ml -270

4. Amanda Nunes -550

TheTruth!
got any tips with the powerball numbers

Stamanns price is that for a reason!

Lets do it!
Stamann is a tough wrestler, but his fights have all been very close.

Kelleher is well rounded, if he can stop the takedown, this becomes a near 50/50 fight.

Agreed with Dunham I just laid down a little bet on him to Start the day off right.

I got some bad news for you.
b795f1ae1ad1fe7bc1585f8d33005fa7.png

giphy.gif

post your best slips TS no one believes that shit, for all we know your @That209

Winning or losing fighter aside, these are extremely risky bets, no one that's a legit better f's with a -550 unless it's in a parlay, Cody's too sketchy to go big on, I see way better picks on this card and ultimately I don't believe you. These are mediocre picks, silly actually.

How did Cody Stamann's 18 year old brother die?

i dont care what anyone says, betting on hooper or garbrandt was not the right way to go tonight... yes, i know garb won, but he wasnt a good bet. 3 losses, flaky.. never really proved himself until tonight (cruz win was a result of alpha male studying him for years)

i dont care what anyone says, betting on hooper or garbrandt was not the right way to go tonight... yes, i know garb won, but he wasnt a good bet. 3 losses, flaky.. never really proved himself until tonight (cruz win was a result of alpha male studying him for years)
Hooper agreed, Cody no.

"I'm gonna win 10 bets in a row, I've studied every intricacy of MMA and have keen insight into the sport like nobody else. Follow my bets to profit. Let's begin with this 38 year old LW that's coming off a 2 year layoff and 2 stoppage losses prior to that..."

Back