• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Making a murderer season 2

Hasn’t he lost every other appeal, or has one not been granted?
Judge keeps blocking new evidence and only allowing appeals on the old evidence, the appeal was to allow all the new findings that zellner has found

Judge keeps blocking new evidence and only allowing appeals on the old evidence, the appeal was to allow all the new findings that zellner has found
Most of the judges are closed minsed scumbags. Or theyve been directed to be that way. It blows my mind how some of them are acting. There were two reasonable ones on the 7th circuit that heard brendans thing at the end but the others were complete dbags. They were being such assholes to Lauras cute sexy ass.

I was about 95% sure they were framed at the end of season one. Now I'm 99.9% sure of it.

Most of the judges are closed minsed scumbags. Or theyve been directed to be that way. It blows my mind how some of them are acting. There were two reasonable ones on the 7th circuit that heard brendans thing at the end but the others were complete dbags. They were being such assholes to Lauras cute sexy ass.

I was about 95% sure they were framed at the end of season one. Now I'm 99.9% sure of it.

Man is their nothing worse than when a judge feels like being an asshole and ruining someone’s life just cuz he woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Probably means he's gonna walk and Brandon can finally watch some Wrasslemania?
I like to think some convicts with a heart of gold binged MAKING OF A MURDERER and decided to kiester in a couple of VHS tapes for the kid. It's literally the least anyone's done to him.

Zellner abusing a one-sided documentary to convince people her case is strong while it actually isn't.

Why do you keep saying "yeah"?
I dunno, cause I'm stupid?

<45>

CoA's up next and Zellner's looking forward to it. Doubt she'll win there though.

Reminds me that I need to try Netflix for the first time in my life

Steven should be in prison

Its the autistic kid who should be in some mental hospital

That kid has like a sub 50 IQ no doubt.

He strikes me as the product of incest. There's something quite incesty about that entire family.

Back