Make Wilder vs Povetkin already!

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
As u all may know Stevirne pussied out and the french guy that Wilder atruggled with stepped in. Povetkin KOed him in half the time that took the bronze bomber.

Povetkin has the best resume out of all active HWs at the moment(Wlad tops him by quantity tho).

This shit has been delayed for long enough!
No excuses! Enough ducking! Or is he gonna sue him again? Lmao pathetic!

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-4045474/Alexander-Povetkin-knocks-stand-opponent-hours-revelation-Russian-boxer-fails-drug-test-loses-title-shot-Bermane-Stiverne.html

This is satire, right?

As u all may know Stevirne pussied out and the french guy that Wilder atruggled with stepped in. Povetkin KOed him in half the time that took the bronze bomber.

Povetkin has the best resume out of all active HWs at the moment(Wlad tops him by quantity tho).

This shit has been delayed for long enough!
No excuses! Enough ducking! Or is he gonna sue him again? Lmao pathetic!

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/boxing/article-4045474/Alexander-Povetkin-knocks-stand-opponent-hours-revelation-Russian-boxer-fails-drug-test-loses-title-shot-Bermane-Stiverne.html

If he wasn't a cheat I would agree. What should actually happen is a big fat fckin ban for Povetkin, and anyone that is caught juicing. As much as I want Wilder to fight some live opponents, it has to be a level playing field and both him and stiverne were absolutely right to pull out of their respective fights

Fine fine here's all our attention.

Caught twice cheating in year and fans still defend him?

I seriously hope you are trolling.

I wonder if Stiverne can do better in the rematch with Wilder that is likely to happen next

Bryant Jennings and Luis Ortiz gives Povetkin trouble

God i hope that fight doesnt happen. What a waste of time.

It will surely happen. Povetkin vs Stiverne was supposed to be for an interim belt. The winner would have fought Wilder. With Povetkin fucking up they will probably just book Wilder vs Stiverne right away. beside Povetkin there aren't many good enough to legitimize another belt at HW so they will gove Stiverne a title shot.

I just think Stiverne's workrate is too low to ever really trouble Wilder. he was also 249 at the weigh in and being even heavier probably isn't good for his cardio and workrate. Then again maybe the rhabdo really made thta big of a difference.

It will surely happen. Povetkin vs Stiverne was supposed to be for an interim belt. The winner would have fought Wilder. With Povetkin fucking up they will probably just book Wilder vs Stiverne right away. beside Povetkin there aren't many good enough to legitimize another belt at HW so they will gove Stiverne a title shot.

I just think Stiverne's workrate is too low to ever really trouble Wilder. he was also 249 at the weigh in and being even heavier probably isn't good for his cardio and workrate. Then again maybe the rhabdo really made thta big of a difference.
Terrible fight imo. Your right stiverne has nothing for Wilder.
Wilder needs to fight Parker or Ortiz.
Than in 2017 he can springboard into a big figjt with Joshua Fury or Klits

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back