Make UFC great again

Trying to get them off weed would be like trying to get alligators to do well without water. The UFC should instead offer them some Green Crack a.k.a. Cush for a finish of their opponent.

PS: Don't ask me what that is.... I googled it.

Trying to get them off weed would be like trying to get alligators to do well without water. The UFC should instead offer them some Green Crack a.k.a. Cush for a finish of their opponent.

PS: Don't ask me what that is.... I googled it.
Believe or not I was smoking as hard as they are after quitting that shit you become at least 2 times hungry for everyting about life,that shit just stops your desires about life

Last edited:
Put Diaz bros to rehab to get off weed and get back them to LW and WW
Get GSP back
Only WMMA title fights on PPV s
Finishing fight bonuses
Get off that reebok deal and let fighters make money by sponsors I hate reebok
Make tournaments
All ideas welcome

Let El Cucuy loose.
Tell USADA to fuck off.
Hybrid UFC/Pride rules.
Pride Gloves.

great suggestions, particularly-
all finishes should get a bonus
let the reebok deal expire
implement pride gloves, or any other style that limits finger pokes.
add a 165 lb division

Here's how:

HW champ = Miocic
LHW champ = Gus
MW champ = Weidman
WW champ = Covington
LW champ = McGregor
FW champ = Volkinoski
BW champ = Yan
FlyW champ = close that b***h down
WFW champ = Anderson
WBW champ = Holm
WFlyW champ = Bullet
WSW champ = JJ

Make it happen even if you have to rig it.

No he isn't.

Still making excuses for the beating khabib gave him, if he wouldn't have spent 2 years doing coke, booe an felonies but that wouldn't change the outcome, just a slightly better performance.

Long live the spike/ ufn/ condomdepot/ silverstar/ tapout/ xyence/ sprawl/ brocktober era.

I miss...

- Not having USADA
- Fighters having their own sponsors and gear
- Joe and Goldie together
- No WMMA
- 5 divisions
- Not having tons of throwaway cards because they have to put out dozens per year
- The old school presentation style. The presentation is so generic, dull and "look how professional and mainstream we are, see! this isnt human cockfighting!" now. The rap music, the cinematic narration like its a movie trailer, its more suited to boxing.

-Optional drug testing that leads to a clean fighter bonus handed out quarterly. If you fail the test nobody knows about it and your reputation isn't on the line from a labs mistakes.
-More nationalism allowed. Khabib should walk out in his thawb wearing the colors of the Republic of Dagestan while Conor shold be allowed to pimp the Lucky Charms look.
-A mildly electrified cage.
-A drone camera that hovers around for the PPV events.
-Octagon "terrain" like a mud pit in the middle with a wooden bridge, or bamboo shoots for a forest.
-Animal matches. Lets see if Khabib can still take on that bear. How about Lesnar vs. an actual Albino Gorilla.
-Joe Rogan must commentate from within the cage at all times!
-Dana White stands on a pedestal and thumbs ups or downs if the ref stops it early. Allowing both fighters to attack the ref.
-Hookers, Drugs, and Booze delivered to everyone who pays for UFC to end piracy.

Last edited:
I believe Nick Diaz was high as a kite when he fought Gomi. No complaints here..

giphy.gif

Get that shit sponsored by Fleshlight and FRAM Industrial Lube again.

-Optional drug testing that leads to a clean fighter bonus handed out quarterly. If you fail the test nobody knows about it and your reputation isn't on the line from a labs mistakes.
-More nationalism allowed. Khabib should walk out in his thawb wearing the colors of the Republic of Dagestan while Conor shold be allowed to pimp the Lucky Charms look.
-A mildly electrified cage.
-A drone camera that hovers around for the PPV events.
-Octagon "terrain" like a mud pit in the middle with a wooden bridge, or bamboo shoots for a forest.
-Animal matches. Lets see if Khabib can still take on that bear. How about Lesnar vs. and actual Albino Gorilla.
-Joe Rogan must commentate from within the cage at all times!
-Dana White stands on a pedestal and thumbs ups or downs if the ref stops it early. Allowing both fighters to attack the ref.
-Hookers, Drugs, and Booze delivered to everyone who pays for UFC to end piracy.
You should be on some serious shit man lol

Back