make noise or quiet down?

slyslickNwicked

Brown Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMiHW5onxXQ
(check the vid on the link above)

people need to call out oponents somebody they can beat or know it will be a competitive fight..Look at Cerrone after he beat Alvares he went to Dana an asked for a fight with Jury( u want a fight ask for it or call someone out)connor mcgregor, ronda, even Aldo know is hinting that he want MCgrego for the money ...remember gsp begged for the Matt Hughes fights why cause it WORKS!!

then i listen to Jessica Eye who has sharp strikin and ez on the "eye"(u can make eye vs corriea, eye vs pacheco, eye vs letournau, eye vs nunes) and she wants whoever they will give her and then some fighter complain why they only get 1 fight a year... i pesonally want to more fighters call out another...

imagine if Edgar called out Aldo after he finished Cub maybe Dana gives him the Title shot u can even argue that if Cub called out Aldo after he beat Jeremy Stephens he wouldve gotten his wish..

So Sherdog u like fighters calling other fighters out or keep it Quiet??

Jessica eye is easy on the Eye.

You're amazing man

I started watching this sport as GSP was calling for the belt. Calling for an opponent or the title can come off badly as well though. Hendrix always came off badly with how he had already earned the title shot and sounded like a cry baby.

Ts, are you like, one of the those legit alcoholics?

Back