Make Aldo vs Alvarez if Holloway doesn't want the fight anytime soon.

dontlaugh

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Aldo vs Alvarez. idk when will Alvarez be able to fight again, but pretty sure he'd be ready sooner than Max would.

Aldo wants to fight, wants to fight at LW, UFC likes the idea too. Holloway called him out post fight but is changing his talk already, if Aldo waits Max he'll stay inactive for a long time.

Which is bullshit, he gets flamed for "pulling out" of fights (everyone ignores the guy was INJURED when he did), yet when he's 100% and wants to fight, NOBODY wants to fight him ? fuck that. Give him Alvarez. or maybe RDA ?

Lol i doubt they'd fight each other but why not.

That doesn't make any sense as a fight?
Aldo needs to fight Holloway, but even if he didn't Alvarez Vs Nate Diaz or RDA 2 makes more sense...

Aldo could fight Cub, but I seriously doubt Holloway is turning down anything

That doesn't make any sense as a fight?
Aldo needs to fight Holloway, but even if he didn't Alvarez Vs Nate Diaz or RDA 2 makes more sense...

Aldo could fight Cub, but I seriously doubt Holloway is turning down anything
"I looked out and it's 4 weeks out already" "he wants the fight at 208 because i'll be all drained out"

" I promised i'd take my son to disneyland and his birthday is in january, i'm not that kind of father to break promises blaa bla bla"

"i mean he's the last guy to talk about pulling out because of injuries" (Holloway injured his ankle)

He turned the fight down in 3 ways, despite calling Aldo out a lot.

Back