Makabu vs Mchunu & Bryan vs Guidry Jan.29th Don King Promotions

True, but does it really matter who wins? I'll catch the highlights if they're shorter than 10 minutes.
I agree brother …. Lol… I don’t even know if they are even showing the card or where

Solid card. I mean solid main event between Makabu and Mchunu as I am not that interested in the HW fight. I expect Canelo to be in attendance. I think both fighters have improved since their last meeting, and the fight will show by how much. Oddly I think Mchunu presents a tougher match up for Canelo stylistically. Curious to see if Makabu's power can make the difference again and if the new limit of 190 pounds hurts them or benefits them in any way.

Travel back in time before their first match.

Boxers make the mistake of respecting alphabet 'titles' of these criminal organizations and than they scream about getting screwed. It's not something Charr can resolve. It has to be a movement that involves the vast majority of the boxers in boycotting these sanctioning bodies. And that will never happen as everyone today wants to be called a world champion without fighting anyone.

It really does need to come from the boxers. They're going to need some type of union at this point. There's the WBC, WBO, WBA, IBF, and now the IBO is trying to become a thing. Not to mention you have regular, interim, and franchise "champs" in addition to "lineal titles". By the time everything is added up there will be 20 champs per weight class...how can 20 people be the "BEST"???

When PBC first started there were whispers of them making a PBC belt system which was going to be used to essentially replace all other belts. I fully supported that because the current system has been a complete failure. But we later learn that PBC has embraced the belt orgs and assimilated like every other promoter.

The fighters themselves will need to boycott belt orgs the same way Floyd and Canelo have in the past. Only way its going to work tbh

Something always seems to be up with Charr (the DKP accusations aside) juicing then the legal situation with the WBA and Fres, I'm sure there will be another lawsuit launched over this.

Guidry? Never heard of him, watched a few clips and I guess the end result will be Dubois holding the junior varsity WBA title by year's end. Kinda sucks for Joyce to beat a guy and be further away from a shot than him without losing.

Hopefully he (Joyce) gets a WBO eliminator, heck if Ruiz and Parker are tied up with other matches he could be facing latest Cuban HW contender Sanchez for a berth.

On what planet is Guidry a top 15 heavyweight? Also LOL @ having Parker, AJ, Wilder and Ruiz outside of the top 4. Aren't they better than the WBA top four of Dubois, Hunter, Helenius and Hughie Fury? Or is this a back of the line after you lose your shot sorta thing?

Back