Maia Green lit

Bull Hurley

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did Maia get a free pass to use whatever peds he chose in preparation to the Askren fight? Has anyone Considered that Dana is still out to get Ben?

First it was Robbie. The guy was jacked to the moon when he fought Askren. Never looked that good his entire career. Now this time it was Maia. The guy basically just stood up when Ben had top position.

It is that or Askren is just not good enough.
<Fedor23>

Did Maia get a free pass to use whatever peds he chose in preparation to the Askren fight? Has anyone Considered that Dana is still out to get Ben?

First it was Robbie. The guy was jacked to the moon when he fought Askren. Never looked that good his entire career. Now this time it was Maia. The guy basically just stood up when Ben had top position.
Dude, the quality of weed you are smoking leaves me envious...

Must be difficult going through life being this uneducated.

giphy.gif

Pissed off casuals and their steriods excuses.

We all make non observations on fighters past and present physique changes.

And that's what I'm presenting here in a non bias way. I'm pointing out the obvious and quite dramatic physique changes in two guys that the UFC just so happened to line up with Ben.

Everyone at this level is elite. It has nothing to do with steriods. Sherdoggers like to throw around terms like journeymen and gatekeeper when in reality any of these guys on a main card can literally murder any human being with their bare hands.

Ben Askren issimply a one dimensional fighter like Khabib. Unfortunately for Askren he didn't have the luxury of facing exclusively smaller strikers like Khabib did.

Dana fed him to the wolves no doubt but steriods has nothing to do with it.

I doubt the UFC would risk law suits, etc. just to stick it to Askren.
I do however believe they would take a risk with that if millions of dollars were at stake, like in the Jones incident.

tenor.gif

Did you ever consider Askren was fighting cans in Bangladesh for 3 years and retired for 2 years? The fighters in the UFC have been training and fighting the best the past 5 years while Askren has been Boom Roasting.

tenor.gif

Did you ever consider Askren was fighting cans in Bangladesh for 3 years and retired for 2 years? The fighters in the UFC have been training and fighting the best the past 5 years while Askren has been Boom Roasting.

Yea but did you see Damien's physique for this fight? Compare that to any of his other weigh ins. You can do the same with lawler and compare his Askren fight physique with any old photos.

Maybe it's just a huge coincidence that Ben had to fight those two during their dramatic physique changes at the tail end of their careers.

Can anyone think of any other dramatic physique changes besides Nate with an 8 pack?

Back