Magny's Boxing

DyslexicDave

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Did anybody else think his hands were looking crisp tonight? His jab was on point. Has he been training with Ronda?

I think it's more because Silva's striking looked like complete garbage. He just swung wild haymakers all night.

I think it's more because Silva's striking looked like complete garbage. He just swung wild haymakers all night.

true, but lets not take anything with Magny's jab. As mentioned earlier he touched the hell out of him with teh jab

Neil Magny has so much room to improve. He's got good wrestling and scrambles. he can really take advantage of that reach if he starts focusing on his striking. He's got a nice jab. I was watching with my wife and was calling for an uppercut under Silva's outstretched arm...and he did and it landed beautiful...Hope he develops hand speed as well.

He looked good but also silva looked bad. Look what appened to Tibau against Ferguson. Just sayin

This guy was 8-3 only 2 years ago. Nearly doubled his fights in 2 years, while in the UFC..

How can anyone rate Magny after Lim had him badly hurt in the 1st and then gassed out swinging wildly for the finish?

How can anyone rate Magny after Lim had him badly hurt in the 1st and then gassed out swinging wildly for the finish?

It wasn't his best day yet he still won. He improves with every fight and I think he'll fight for a belt someday. No harm in getting schooled by old man Maia, it happens.

The guy is definitely a sponge. Even if he never challenges, his improvement in such a short period of time is really drastic. His jab is a really good weapon, as is the improvement in his striking overall. I don't think he has big power in his hands, but if the accuracy is there he still can put people away with combinations. His wrestling has always been good, but he's improved in submission grappling and defense. Getting subbed by Maia is nothing to be ashamed of.

His jab did look decent although it seemed like he was just slapping him with it at times.

dude will take nearly any fight, i originally didn't that he'd last but he has improved massively and deserves his record in the ufc. Also making dat money

His jab was on point for sure, Magny is definitely earning his ranking. TBH though Silva looked sloppy as usual, I wish he would have gone to the leg kicks earlier and more often.

WTF was with one judge giving Silva that fight tho, seriously?

oh man yeah that jab was working wonders

doesn't the guy have an 82" reach or something crazy?

Magny Pacquiao's boxing IMO has declined for the past few years.

Wasteland and he still looks lanky and stiff

Back