*Magny Vs Hendricks: Who gets it and how?*

Seiryoku Zenyo

We are all one
@Brown
Reaction score
Magny could win at least 2 out of 3 rounds to get the decisión?

Hendricks by TKO/KO?

Hendricks by decisión?

Magny is coming from a KO loss andas Hendricks seems on historia downfall (althought his losses are justo against top competition).

Si, who gets it and how?

Magny by 2nd rd TKO, no doubt!!

Hendricks will have no gas tank after that missed weight cut. Even if he did, it wouldn't matter. Magny's reach advantage is ridiculous in this fight. He'll pick Hendricks apart for the first round and finish him off in the 2nd.

Hendricks is a broken man. He gets finished.

Hendricks could win if he stop thinking about hamburgers.

Hendricks himself doesn't look totally shot. He had his moments against Gastelum, who has looked great lately. Also Magny just looks very fragile, if Hendricks gets his hands on him hell prob snap Magny in half. Really depends on how far Hendricks has fallen, because weight cutting aside he hasn't looked completely terrible aside from Wonderboy.

Magny Dec. Hendricks to WSOF

Magny by speed, cardio and technigue

i wanna say magny by decision after winning 2 and 3.

dunno where the fuck hendricks is at.

I don't even know anymore, Hendricks is so fat and bald.

Hendricks himself doesn't look totally shot. He had his moments against Gastelum, who has looked great lately. Also Magny just looks very fragile, if Hendricks gets his hands on him hell prob snap Magny in half. Really depends on how far Hendricks has fallen, because weight cutting aside he hasn't looked completely terrible aside from Wonderboy.

Lombard didn't break the "fragile" Magny, Hendricks won't either!! Magny via TKO

Lombard didn't break the "fragile" Magny, Hendricks won't either!! Magny via TKO
To be fair there was a few times that fight could've been stopped in favor of either guy. Magny is fragile, there is no denying this.

I predictd Hendricks KO/TKO, and I'll need to stick to that but after seeing him yesterday, he has very little chance of winning.

got to go with Magny. Post-USADA Hendricks has not been impressive

Hendrick by being about 205 right now and having a lot more to lose.

Back