Magneto is marvel's greatest villain

(Comics Only) Who is Marvel's Greatest Villain?

• Total voters
On this forum that may well have been the worst insult you could deliver! :cool:

Yes he is more like the boot and us the Ants.

But to the Ant the boot could be perceived as an villain even if the boot is oblivious.

...sickest Rubber Guard in the world (fixed)

Ya I had to state the obvious! <Lmaoo>

anigif_enhanced-4259-1402410964-28.gif

fa3.jpg

do-not-toot-it-fool-doctor-doom-toots-as-he-22141469.png
Lol wh o wrote that?

I think it was just too much but his series was in fact pretty fantastic. Remember all those great new avengers convos we had.

It didn’t get better after that for marvel
I always thought the stories were too reliant on mcguffns. Back to back years they fought powers that were destroying universes and easily defeating their multiverse counterparts, but 616 earth was able handle shit because of some whoseewhatsit. Remember they had to retcon the death of The Living Tribunal to Uatu? It was out of control. Art work was action seenscwere great, but the story was too much. And then it got worse leading up to Secret Wars 3.

I think it was just too much but his series was in fact pretty fantastic. Remember all those great new avengers convos we had.

It didn’t get better after that for marvel
Marvel really shit the bed after that. You’re right. When they cancelled X-men, which was having its best run in over 10 years I quit. I did read Secret Wars and tried to read the post Secret Wars Dr Strange (mainly because of Chris Bachalo), but the thrill was gone.

How long ago was that?

Cyclops was boring for 99% of his tenure in comic books and he only got interesting the last 5 years or so.

He was always a big bore
I dont follow comics anymore so enlighten me- what has made Cyclops interesting in the last 5 years? I dont think he's capable of being a compelling character even when he's in the middle of babymamma drama and convoluted time travel storylines.

Hmmmm. Voted for Thanos but would like to change to Doom. Big comic book collector back in the day. Still have over 5000 (not 9000!) in the garage.

The answer is Doom.

BTW I'm really feeling Doom's revamped Ironman look.

latest

Though I must say the dude below is my favorite Marvel villain...

latest
Never been a fan of Carnage. However, if you are, I'd start picking up the latest issues of Spider-Man. Interesting stuff happening in this latest arc.

Top tier Cosmics or uber God tier

- Thanos
- Galactus
- Phoenix Force

Top Tier Supers

- Doom
- Magneto
- Loki (I know he is a god but he is more in the Supes tier)
- Utlron
- Green Goblin

Top Tier Human

- Red Skull
- Winter Soldier
- Kingpiin

good list have to disagree on Loki. I think newbs(not saying youre one) have fallen in Love with Loki because of Hiddelson's portrayal of him. in the THOR comic book he's never viewed as a real true threat to Thor. now Set, the Celestials, and Surtur are a diff story

I think it's Fox. They did more to kill off the X Men than anyone else.

so true all but First Class and Days of future past are very irritating to sit through. almost like how the nerd ire was raised about lord of the rings. I enjoyed them because I had no back story knowledge. but X-Men...you gots ta get that shit right man

I personally have always loved Apocalypse, but considering the substance of their characters, Magneto is a richer character so I voted for his eternally old ass.

so true En Sabah Nur can be so much more than what the writers have done with him over the decades. although imo AGE OF APOCALYPSE alternate timeline is the GOAT comic book cross over series

Back