MAGA Colby has most powerful ally he could hope for, Trump.

Notoriouslefthand

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
One and only Donald Trump. They are close friends and Dana is fan on Trump also. I think Colby got huge locker room bonuses from Trumps. With Trump on his side hes also immune for threats that snoozeman and Tyquil yell at him. Nobody dares to touch Trumps friend and thats a fact. If they ever do it they are lucky if they only end up kicked out from the UFC. Theres higher chance they end up in jail. Colby is uncrowned champion and Marty do everything to avoid that fight at any cost. In before someone mentions bitch steroid head Werdum and his boomerang let me remind that was years ago and where did he end up?
DjnDGxtX0AYqPst.jpg_large.0.jpeg

I don't think that the narrative "You offended a friend of mine, you are going to jail" applies here.

USA! .... USA!.... USA!!!

Sorry I'm English but iv always wanted to do that.

Well I mean he was tweeting a shoutout to Colby just hours after a mass shooting in his country...

I think him having Masvidal as a friend is pretty huge!

Super duper obvious thread to troll some weakling liberals.

This is what constitutes a troll thread in 2019? lol this site has reeeally gone downhill

Werdouche is lucky to be alive, Tony could’ve ended it right there and then.

boomerang.jpg

One and only Donald Trump. They are close friends and Dana is fan on Trump also. I think Colby got huge locker room bonuses from Trumps. With Trump on his side hes also immune for threats that snoozeman and Tyquil yell at him. Nobody dares to touch Trumps friend and thats a fact. If they ever do it they are lucky if they only end up kicked out from the UFC. Theres higher chance they end up in jail. Colby is uncrowned champion and Marty do everything to avoid that fight at any cost. In before someone mentions bitch steroid head Werdum and his boomerang let me remind that was years ago and where did he end up?
View attachment 626009

great username/retardation ratio, TS

I love how trump had to be shouldering the belt for the pic. Having a hard time imagining other presidents being so insecure.

Also noticed: trump is about 4" taller than Colby. Colby and Robbie are both listed at 5' 11. But I suspect Robbie is closer to 5' 10 and looks to be a bit taller than Colby. That puts trump at about 6' 2, not 6' 4 as he likes to say.

Last edited:
I love how trump had to be shouldering the belt for the pic. Having a hard time imagining other presidents being so insecure.

What?

Trump is/has

1) commander and chief of the worlds most feared military
2) hands bigger then Colby
3) better hair then Colby
4) wealthier

He’s the alpha, Colby knows this. Trump should be holding the belt.

If Colby gets big brother'd by Usman does Colby use his powerful friends to make Usman "disappear"?

What?

Trump is/has

1) commander and chief of the worlds most feared military
2) hands bigger then Colby
3) better hair then Colby
4) wealthier

He’s the alpha, Colby knows this. Trump should be holding the belt.
It's like when one of trumps golf courses held a member tournament and later that day trump called and had the winner removed and declared himself the champion because he said he got a better score that day on a completely different golf course. Lol true story.

Back