Madelyn Cline

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
The type of girl that would make @Zer forget about the he-she's.

Madelyn-Cline-hairstyle.jpg

aro_mc_tcphoto2-30_540x.jpg
EaTmgpuXYAAeLZn.jpg

Last edited:
She's a pretty girl but nothing outstanding. At least I don't think so. Again I think this Olympic chick from Brazil is more attractive.
brazilian-skateboarder-leticia-bufoni-who-is-currently-ranked-number-picture-id1063324006

Or better yet, Lana Del Rey.
94c251b5eecd5953395c872ec7976de1.jpg

where are her boobs? Are they still in the mail or something?

No boobs, no ass, facial expression like she is sniffing farts, fake looking lips. I mean obviously she is beautiful, but keep that disgusting thing away from me, thank you very much.

Just accept your male ideals are shit and don’t hold up in any way compared to female ideals.

I’m not surprised at all he’s slaying. He’s quirky, tall, charming, funny, boyishly bad boyish and extremely successful.

He’s also out of the classical sense handsome which gives him unique and mysterious flair to those bitches.

Just accept your male ideals are shit and don’t hold up in any way compared to female ideals.

I’m not surprised at all he’s slaying. He’s quirky, tall, charming, funny, boyishly bad boyish and extremely successful.

He’s also out of the classical sense handsome which gives him unique and mysterious flair to those bitches.

And supposedly hung like a donkey.

And supposedly hung like a donkey.
He said it's not true and was just an ex talking shit for some reason buzt who knows. Even if not, of course females will be attracted to that guy.

But shertards still thinking Don Frye is the ultimate answer to females desires while jerking off to some old sexyama pic.
<45>

He said it's not true and was just an ex talking shit for some reason buzt who knows. Even if not, of course females will be attracted to that guy.

But shertards still thinking Don Frye is the ultimate answer to females desires while jerking off to some old sexyama pic.
<45>

What's wrong with that Sexyama photo ....?

Back