• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social MADAM ALEXANDER OCASIO CORTEZ raises 2 MILLION and travels to Texas to help those in need

As a voting person i can tell you i fully expect my politicians to be corrupted pieces of shit. I actually like them that way. Its the idealists that im scared of and detest.

Hitler, Mao, Che, Castro etc were all idealists and that turned out great huh?. Learn some history junior. Every so called "revolutionary freedom fighter" that ever existed turned their countries in to terror ridden shitholes. Utopias have been tried and failed. Deal with it.

George Washington was an idealist who was previously a revolutionary freedom fighter....

<TheDonald>

Try not to be such a cherry picking douchebag.

There have been countless corrupted pieces of shit who have turned their nations into hell holes.

Costing a Billion for the city which they needed the outdated underground Metro subway? so how that's not bad what she did right? never mind she is pushing the green new deal nonsene.
Guess he price for being bought out is higher than yours. I wish more politicians would stand up to the corporate monopolies.

I detested Trump but if he'd risen to this occasion the way AOC did I would applaud him.

As it is, a Dem did what a Rep wouldn't. Watching people attack that because of the letter next to the name is confusing.
didnt Trump donate one mill of his own money to Texas for something a few years ago?
charity is good in either case.

George Washington was an idealist who was previously a revolutionary freedom fighter....

<TheDonald>

Try not to be such a cherry picking douchebag.

There have been countless corrupted pieces of shit who have turned their nations into hell holes.
Well he is not far away from being cancelled as not being woke enough.

But I agree. The exception that proves the rule. He also fought for freedom. Not promise to "make lives better".

Well he is not far away from being cancelled as not being woke enough.

But I agree. The exception that proves the rule. He also fought for freedom. Not promise to "make lives better".

You people are fucking ridiculous. Corruption has been the cause for nearly all societal collapses through history, but it's the people who aren't corrupt who are the real issue.

It's retarded logic like that which makes me sad for humanity.

Nope.

It was communists that promised to "make their lives better". THEN AFTER they gain power they instal a police state. It's because you can not have equity without oppression. EVERY your lefts idea of utopia ends up as authoritarian shithole.

-cries about the horrors of a militarized police state.

-then cries about people in other countries protesting the militarization of their police force trying to stop that before it happens.

-derps about communism because you can’t really defend your own hypocrisy.

-I’ve spent a lot of time in nations with socialized healthcare and such, like those around Scandinavia. Lol yeah real shitholes.

didnt Trump donate one mill of his own money to Texas for something a few years ago?
charity is good in either case.
Good morning.
Agreed.
My opinion was specific to this crisis. But charity, giving without expectation of praise or return, is always good.

-cries about the horrors of a militarized police state.

-then cries about people in other countries protesting the militarization of their police force trying to stop that before it happens.

-derps about communism because you can’t really defend your own hypocrisy.

-I’ve spent a lot of time in nations with socialized healthcare and such, like those around Scandinavia. Lol yeah real shitholes.
I'm laughing you idiot.

Also i have no issue with healthcare. America has some unique issues that makes it harder to implement but it's not impossible.

Yep AOC is a communist. Green New Deal is a commie manifesto.

Honestly i think shes doing this for political reasons.

Of course no matter what she does even umif she cries geniunely and people who read liars confirm she is honest. Even if she passes lie detector tests

You rubes will still claim she is of satan and that this man is the shinning example of honesty and morality!

file-20200605-176585-i9bwt0.jpg

You people are fucking ridiculous. Corruption has been the cause for nearly all societal collapses through history, but it's the people who aren't corrupt who are the real issue.

It's retarded logic like that which makes me sad for humanity.
Nope.

Hedonism been the main cause. Which is essentially what leftism is.

Raising money would be harder if she weren't in the spotlight. Like that's kinda the point of getting more people to donate. Plus she knows she had success in the past playing among us so why not use an audience to help? Such strange criticisms

I get where you are coming from I’m just doing my best to look at this through all the BS.

I don’t think that for someone with her connections, putting together a donation of 2 million would be that hard for what is a pretty high profile issue.

It's her job to do this.

I donate time to my job.
Actually no, as a representative of an NYC district its not her job to raise money for Texas and fly over there to help with the relief.
@Proud American is just angry that his side is demonstrating a complete lack for the regard for others and someone from the other side came in and proved him wrong on what a politician can do in a time of crisis.

Give it up, you're building @Starman level notoriety
Tbh this is not even about sides to me. AOC is one of the more genuine and decent Democrats while Ted Cruz is one of the most vile, self centered Republicans out there so its not even a fair comparison between the two parties. Its like comparing the bench warmer of one basketball team to the star player of another.

Lol wait let me get this straight.... Texans are going to be upset at an out-of-state politician fundraising millions of dollars for their relief effort?

If they're pissed at Her I can't imagine what they'll say or do to Ted Cruz!

Personally, I'm shaking rn

Americans (including the republican losers) should count their blessings that they have someone like Saint AOC.

Last edited:
Back