• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Mackenzie Dern (ranked 7) vs Angela Hill (ranked 13) Strawweight Fight May 20

Who wins?

• Total voters
Mackenzie Dern: Divorce, Coach's Absence Made For 'Crazy' Camp | UFC Vegas 73 | MMA Fighting
May 18, 2023

Divorce??

giphy.gif

Hill fights the same every fight, also loses the same way almost every fight

What is Hill even good at I feel like she just kinda 'exists' in MMA. Doesn't really stand out anywhere.

Hill has better volume striking, Dern probably hits harder. Neither is likely to get a KO. Dern is way better on the ground and Hill said “I don’t think she can put me there.” So the only question I have is I know Dern has been working her stand up for the last couple of years but has she been working on her wrestling? That’s all she needs to get it to the ground and I guess we will find out tomorrow.

Hill has better volume striking, Dern probably hits harder. Neither is likely to get a KO. Dern is way better on the ground and Hill said “I don’t think she can put me there.” So the only question I have is I know Dern has been working her stand up for the last couple of years but has she been working on her wrestling? That’s all she needs to get it to the ground and I guess we will find out tomorrow.

Correct analysis imo and it makes me wonder why Hill is a dog here.

I love Dern but this feels like a nightmare style matchup to me.

Kinda a smaller version of Holly Holm “ush ush” leg kick/body kick
You have no clue what you are talking about. Hill has excellent striking. Incredible to be honest. She just has no power and holes in other parts of her game. You responded to a guy who has not a clue and spread more not a clue around the room. Stay classy sherdog

Flawless analysis but being neither will get a KO expect Hill to pitter patter her to a decision

Don’t see much on this card I’m interested in ….I like Michael Johnson lol

Event starts at 4p EST t'day...

Back