• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mackenzie Dern - Pregnant and speaking English better every day

That smile..

maxresdefault.jpg

<{clintugh}>
Too much gum. Not a very good tooth to gum ratio...
maxresdefault.jpg

> Mackenzie Dern - Pregnant and speaking English better every day

Huge if true: speaking English can get you pregnant every day.

So, our favorite WMMA fighter is unfortunately pregnant and we can't see her magic in octagon for some time.

What is good, she is obviously taking some classes and improving her English by day. Good job Dern, good job.

SHES FROM BRAZIL RIGHT????

I think its closer to 50/50 actually as far as those who wood and those who wood knot.

its kinda 50% admit they wood and 50% say her elbows are too pointy but if they knew her personally they would fall suicidally in love with her and subsequenty hate all women because she never even noticed them

its kinda 50% admit they wood and 50% say her elbows are too pointy but if they knew her personally they would fall suicidally in love with her and subsequenty hate all women because she never even noticed them

There is some truth to this also.

wqglpbmrinp11.jpg

Well, if she wants that baby to be bilingual she's gonna have to brush up on her English.

Not sure why her english degraded the way it did. Cant tell if its for drama or some weird Im not really american cred.

Y’all give her too much shit. Haven’t you ever talked to an Australian person and become them?

It’s weird... as soon as chicks start getting fat they get pregnant so they can always blame the weight on that

It's all good bro, we will fuck your chick for you.

And Fat guys like you blame it on McDonalds and stress eating. It’s so weird.
I didn’t know my girlfriend was on sherdog^^^

I’m 6,2 200 with a 6 pack never been called fat in my life, do you even sherdog bro?

<{katwhu}>

Mackenzie+Dern+UFC+222+Cyborg+vs+Kunitskaya+osQlHEgK10Il.jpg
Mackenzie-Dern-UFC-224-MMAnytt-1-1000x652.jpg
She is the opposite of attractive. Not thick, flabby. Teeth like a horse. I really don’t get it.

Back