Mackenzie Dern Guarantees she won't miss weight again

Arm Barbarian

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Talking to Ariel, she says she is going to stay at straw weight, and that she plans on enlisting the help of the UFCs Performance Institute.

Do they have decent nutritionists there?

Will be interesting to see if she can uphold her promise with proper training and dietary protocols in place.

Time-stamped:

I believe her as much as I believe Jon Jones when he says he isn't gonna fuck up again.

I’m guessing the next logical step is for her to......miss weight next time.

if you need scientific and professional help to make the smallest weight class in existence, maybe you shouldn't be in the smallest weight class.

She clearly doesn't care enough to follow her diet, no nutritionist is going to make a difference.

Can't miss weight if you don't fight again...

Only missed weight in half her attempts at 115. But she won't miss it again. Lol

VkbxpbI.gif

Lean Dern vs shaved head PVZ, Dana book it!

The time we will see Dern make 115 successfully, a new 'Machida Era' will be on the horizon!

Thanks to Vitor, ole cross eyes got to see it twice!

041890610b5d5004cb139bf8dc7d8181.jpg

Unless they lock her in that performance center, and restrict her diet, and literally for her to work out, then her guarantee is worthless.

Nutritionists can’t fix lazy.

Talking to Ariel, she says she is going to stay at straw weight, and that she plans on enlisting the help of the UFCs Performance Institute.

Do they have decent nutritionists there?

Will be interesting to see if she can uphold her promise with proper training and dietary protocols in place.

Time-stamped:

While she seems honest, I would refrain from making such promise.

UFC invited her, and she accepted. That's a good step, a humble step.
But from there to guarantee..... not such a good idea.

Back