AndyGoaty**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Machida vs Shogun 2
466619_o.gif

Pacquiao vs Marquez
ktfoafrn8.gif

Both got caught with an overhand right, after both Pacquiao and Machida was looking to be more aggressive then the previous fight.

If you take in account the drama of both previous fights, the person getting KO'd was the betting favorite. And the fact that Shogun and Pacquiao both had a big fall from grace from their previous fights as well.

Machida vs Shogun 2
466619_o.gif

Pacquiao vs Marquez
ktfoafrn8.gif

Both got caught with an overhand right, after both Pacquiao and Machida was looking to be more aggressive then the previous fight.

If you take in account the drama of both previous fights, the person getting KO'd was the betting favorite. And the fact that Shogun and Pacquiao both had a big fall from grace from their previous fights as well.

Uhhhh... I'll let you figure out the problem with this post.

I didn't see any ground and pound in the marquez fight

Ts needs to wipe the cum off his right eye and watch the two clips unobstructed

Machida was not KOed after the initial punch stupid

I hope no one makes a Jon jones vs shogun looks like.... Thread

I'm on my phone and I can't see your belt, but I assume it's white, and you registered in november or december this year.

shogun beat machida in round 1 and took very little damage outside of one nice straight punch.

Pacquiao was winning, he dropped marquez, and broke his nose and looked like he was getting close to getting a finish.

Back