Machida looking tiny for MW...

Lol Ed

d5254e1c2d3311e389bf22000a1fa4a9_8.jpg

Lol, get outta here Ed!

War Machida! 2014 will be the year of the Dragon!

wasn't shogun completly destroying Machida in 4 and 5 round of their first fight? and this is first Machida fight at 185 which means huge cut.

don't believe Machida being much lighter when i look at his photos with Glover...

Huge cut, ur kidding right? Machida is one of the smallest LHW, and said himself he walks around 205-210, thats smaller than most MWs. Also, its not about the "cut". He is losing body fat (hence more ripped). He makes MW easy, and possibly improve his cardio given he is in even better shape and carry less weight.

i will laugh when Machida gasses in 3rd and then it's all Munoz which ends 48-47 munoz and then all machida fans come out of jungle crying that should be 48-47 machida

wasn't shogun completly destroying Machida in 4 and 5 round of their first fight? and this is first Machida fight at 185 which means huge cut.

don't believe Machida being much lighter when i look at his photos with Glover...

lol huge cut

There you go again.

please-dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg

Machida would've won Anderson Silva easily 3-4 years ago. Too bad they are friends, but anwayy.. Finally Machida in MW, woohoo!

Would love it if Machida becomes a force at MW.
Dunno how anyone can dislike him tbh.

It's called dehydration... even most fat asses who do a sit up or two and cut their water will look "ripped" at a certain point.

Who the fuck cuts water that long from a fight? His training sessions would be dog shit on top of a dozen other detrimental things to his body.

It's called dehydration... even most fat asses who do a sit up or two and cut their water will look "ripped" at a certain point.

Not sure if serious.

It's actually called going on a caloric deficit.

Machida should be less cautious and go for the KO. He needs to impress

Let's vote:

When it comes to middle-aged bald guys who hang out around fighters and think that this makes them badasses, who is the more egregiously pathetic...

Ed or Dana?

Let's vote:

When it comes to middle-aged bald guys who hang out around fighters and think that this makes them badasses, who is the more egregiously pathetic...

Ed or Dana?

Pathetic? None....Dana makes more money in a month than your whole family lineage has since the dawn of mankind.

Ed makes bank and is a manger to the best fighters in the world. He owns and operates RFA, which has close ties and backing to the UFC. Not to mention the half dozen other things he does on top of being close friends with demi gods like Anderson, Machida, etc

You hang around badasses that can demolish 99% of the population without breaking a sweat and you will be folding your arms in pics too looking like a boss whilst making bank.

Pathetic? None....Dana makes more money in a month than your whole family lineage has since the dawn of mankind.

Ed makes bank and is a manger to the best fighters in the world. He owns and operates RFA, which has close ties and backing to the UFC. Not to mention the half dozen other things he does on top of being close friends with demi gods like Anderson, Machida, etc

You hang around badasses that can demolish 99% of the population without breaking a sweat and you will be folding your arms in pics too looking like a boss whilst making bank.

this

http://instagram.com/p/fD9XzGJ6bP/

EDIT: Hey that looks like Schlemenko in the back right. Is it him?

Also, the point I'm making is he looks HUGE! Wonder if he will have trouble making 185.

Yes thats Shlemenko, he trains in the states sometimes with Munoz and his crew.

Thanks for the cool pic, I have Machida winning by hadoken

Back