M-1 Challenge 49

I like M1, but I'm pretty over Garner in main events and crap.. It's just not cool. Let the guy fight in a Bellator tourney or WSOF or something.

Khabib said today that Makhachev better than he was at the age of 22

I like M1, but I'm pretty over Garner in main events and crap.. It's just not cool. Let the guy fight in a Bellator tourney or WSOF or something.

Agreed
especially with the shitload of prospects they have: Makhachev, Tiger Magomedov, Vitruk, Smoldarev, Emeev, Gafurov, ...

but I think casuals like those kind of big dudes

Ingushetia looked very pretty.

not the most entertaining fight but cool to see shamil got the decision

I'd like to see:

Tybura vs Grabowski for the title.

Then Shamil vs Smoldarev for a shot at the title.

Should be up there in MMA photography Iconia, beautiful shit

imVOn7wIpow.jpg

oq-zl5FYhcA.jpg

What a view, WHAT A VIEW!!!

According to Vadim 3:16, a total of 23,255 fans attended, and they made it in the Russian record books!

That's huge really!!!!

They made 22k for Fedor vs. Monson @ Olympic Stadium in Moscow in 2011.

This is great, and the place seems so striking, nice Ingushetia!
Somebody knows the altitude of the place?

[YT]hMxcAQWOLEA[/YT]

Yuri Ivlev vs. Islam Makhachev

Great!

I think it could slightly affect the cardio of a fighter

Yeah, by not much. Things get hardcore 2500m and above. La Paz in Bolivia is 3500. Bogota is 2500 and Mexico City is 2000, the spanish liked to have high altitude capitals.

Bummed that I missed this, slept in too late on Saturday to catch the stream :icon_sad:

Here's a .gif that I made of the finish from Ivlev/Makhachev (thanks for that video VolkHan) though, check out this slick armlock technique:

FearfulPitifulAlbino.gif

Bummed that I missed this, slept in too late on Saturday to catch the stream :icon_sad:

Here's a .gif that I made of the finish from Ivlev/Makhachev (thanks for that video VolkHan) though, check out this slick armlock technique:

FearfulPitifulAlbino.gif

Ur welcome!
THat's one of my fav finish!!
So slick!!

FearfulPitifulAlbino.gif

I used to love pulling this off in no-gi, sooo slick

Back