Lyoto Machida's UFC 94 Post fight Interview

EndlessCritic

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
I can't tell if I'm going crazy or what.

I was thinking back the other day about Lyoto Machida's interview after knocking out Thiago Silva at UFC 94. I can remember it like it was yesterday as being one of the best post-fight interviews in UFC history. It went like this:

Machida: "People, Do I deserve-a the title shot?"
Crowd: *roars with cheers*

Machida then says something to the effect of, "Whoever. Whenever. I'm ready."

I just went on Fightpass to watch this interview, yet none of that happened. Am I remembering his speech wrong? Did it happen in a different fight? Or did Fightpass edit it out?

It was the Silva fight, Fightpass sounds like a goof.

>Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the Machida Error! l don’t think anyone is beating him anytime soon!
>Proceed to get KTFO two fights later

<30><36>

whoever, wherever... I'm here!

amazing time to be an MMA fan!!!

I can't tell if I'm going crazy or what.

I was thinking back the other day about Lyoto Machida's interview after knocking out Thiago Silva at UFC 94. I can remember it like it was yesterday as being one of the best post-fight interviews in UFC history. It went like this:

Machida: "People, Do I deserve-a the title shot?"
Crowd: *roars with cheers*

Machida then says something to the effect of, "Whoever. Whenever. I'm ready."

I just went on Fightpass to watch this interview, yet none of that happened. Am I remembering his speech wrong? Did it happen in a different fight? Or did Fightpass edit it out?

One of my favorite fights of all time. I was already a fan of Machida's from the Sokoudjou and that fight just was incredible to watch.

I also enjoyed Machida's comments in the pre-Face the Pain interview clips..."Thiago says he is going to knock me out. C'mon. I'm-a here. I'm ready."

badass.

Go find when Thiago Alves said "I deserve the shitle tot"

Back