Lyoto Machida has some of the most beautiful strikes in MMA!

great gifs all around. I love this thread.

Things we love about Machida

1. Fights and trains like the Karate Kid x 10
2. Confident he has never been and never will be on PEDs besides his own pee
3. Always humble after fights
4. First one to crack Jon Jones in the face (pun intended)
5. Karate Kid crane kicked Couture to the face
6. Shredded to the gills
7. Best counter striker of all time in MMA
8. Rashad Face
9. Last round warrior spirit vs. Weidman
10. Looks like Brazillian/Japanese hybrid MMA machine

end thread

Fixed.

Lyoto_Machida_vs._Gegard_Mousasi_4.gif

If this had been a KO it would have been one of the best ever.

I also love Lyoto and i also believe that he is a great ambassador of the sport. I would love if he can be a champion again so the people from Brazil can have an idol that is really a great role model. Nevertheless, I still think he should be a little more aggressive some times. In the Weidman fight, his freaking brother kept telling him that all was ok. He should listen more Rafael Cordeiro and less Chinzo and then we may get a Chida that is a little more aggressive and still being the same fighter he is today.
BTW also loved the GIF.

Always been one of my all time favorites. I love watching high level strikers. Michael Page is a beast as well

love to watch him fight. the guy is incredible.

He's amazing and one of the best of all time.

Machida is my favourite fighter, a fighter like him doesn't come around too often, it's a pleasure to watch him fight and he's truly one of the greatest and will be remembered as such. WAR Machida.

Unfortunately, I'm just waiting for him to start losing.

He relies on his speed and reflexes more than anyone. He's 36 years old. The guys about to start hitting the brakes.

Unfortunately, I'm just waiting for him to start losing.

He relies on his speed and reflexes more than anyone. He's 36 years old. The guys about to start hitting the brakes.

You had to jinx him didn't you? :icon_conf

Back