Crime Lying MSM/Leftists/BLM at it again (Julius Jones)

A guy in prison and death row by the name of Julius Jones has for some reason been deemed innocent. I guess because it was a young black man that killed a white guy? I really dont know but you got talk show hosts/celebrities/BLM all shilling for him. Trying to get him saved from death row. Take a look at the case and you tell me why anyone should assume he was wrongly convicted.

Why does the left shill so hard for criminals? I get the systemic racism argument but what about the truth? How would you feel helping a murderer go free? What about the victims family? Do they not deserve justice? Is the below video wrong somewhere? It's hard to find more air tight cases.

From what I learned prior to watching the second video, I assumed he deserved a re-trial at the very least… mostly because of the gross history of negligence by the at-the-time DA and his lab partner in crime (look them up).

but after seeing the second video, you see how many lies by omission the media—our just their outright lies—and his supporters propagate.

if there was misconduct at the trial, he needs to be retried, not commuted.

the brits inflcting scum like james corden, piers morgan and john oliver on us is a worse crime than burning down the white house in the war of 1812. we need reperations
The shorty thing is Oliver’s shoe actually used to be good.

yeah this dude sounds guilty. What a fat pos Corden appealing to public for a murderer

They said Rodney Reed was innocent with celebrities like Dr. Phil saying he was wrongly convicted. What the media left out was Reed had multiple retrials and every time they found more evidence linking him to the rape and murder.

Julius Jones sounds like Rodney Reed with overwhelming evidence linking him to the crime.

A guy in prison and death row by the name of Julius Jones has for some reason been deemed innocent. I guess because it was a young black man that killed a white guy?

Well, maybe look into before forming an opinion and starting a thread? Doesn't seem like too much to ask.

From what I learned prior to watching the second video, I assumed he deserved a re-trial at the very least… mostly because of the gross history of negligence by the at-the-time DA and his lab partner in crime (look them up).

but after seeing the second video, you see how many lies by omission the media—our just their outright lies—and his supporters propagate.

You can see it in this thread alone that people are following the lies despite a video outlining evidence right in front of their face.

Well, maybe look into before forming an opinion and starting a thread? Doesn't seem like too much to ask.
I've seen enough about it. I just dont have the background on when and why the innocence campaign got kicked off. But I have seen enough of this BS from BLM that I don't trust them. I have never seen them actually care about the truth.

You had me AT THE LEFTIST!!!! CURSE THEM!!!! ARRRGGGG
I only say that stuff because I genuinely cant stand the left right now. Doesnt mean I like team politics. I also never want to see Trump in politics ever again.

Reactions: JSN
I've seen enough about it. I just dont have the background on when and why the innocence campaign got kicked off. But I have seen enough of this BS from BLM that I don't trust them. I have never seen them actually care about the truth.

Well, you really can't tell if that's your approach going in. I think a good-faith examination of any issue starts with a sincere effort to understand why people hold the positions they do--not just from the perspective of "well, they're lying demons," but like, actually understanding. From that point, it will often make sense to take a strong stance in one direction or the other, and that's fine.

Well, you really can't tell if that's your approach going in. I think a good-faith examination of any issue starts with a sincere effort to understand why people hold the positions they do--not just from the perspective of "well, they're lying demons," but like, actually understanding. From that point, it will often make sense to take a strong stance in one direction or the other, and that's fine.
I actually agree with this logic. I just believe I have enough info to see what's going on here. If I see any reason to change my mind I definitely would. These people like the talk show host in the OP are twisting the facts to fit a false narrative. They want people to think this was sone good boy that was falsely accused. There is just no good reason to believe that. He was a criminal who was caught with the murder weapon. All hard evidence points to the conviction being correct. Leftists coming out with this narrative that he is definitely innocent is absurd.

I only say that stuff because I genuinely cant stand the left right now. Doesnt mean I like team politics. I also never want to see Trump in politics ever again.

Its a broad brush my friend. I understand.

The celebrities are just doing what their handlers tell them to do. They are paid provocateurs and influencers.

I actually agree with this logic. I just believe I have enough info to see what's going on here. If I see any reason to change my mind I definitely would. These people like the talk show host in the OP are twisting the facts to fit a false narrative. They want people to think this was sone good boy that was falsely accused. There is just no good reason to believe that. He was a criminal who was caught with the murder weapon. All hard evidence points to the conviction being correct. Leftists coming out with this narrative that he is definitely innocent is absurd.

I think the Innocence Project has pretty good credibility (not that they're right 100% of the time, but they don't just take on any case). Looks like it's in the news because he could be executed soon, right?

Back