Luke Thomas is not bothered by "49 times" meme

lalaland

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

"I don't give a fuck either way. If you're a juvenile idiot, and that kind of thing is...uh...hilarious to you, great. If it's somehow kind of interesting to you, great. If not, great. It doesn't... I don't... you can't... I can't control what they do on an MMA subreddit. You have to be kind of a moron to think it's particularly funny. So, by all means, keep using it. It doesn't... it doesn't impact my day one way or the other."
- Luke Thomas

"I don't give a fuck either way. If you're a juvenile idiot, and that kind of thing is...uh...hilarious to you, great. If it's somehow kind of interesting to you, great. If not, great. It doesn't... I don't... you can't... I can't control what they do on an MMA subreddit. You have to be kind of a moron to think it's particularly funny. So, by all means, keep using it. It doesn't... it doesn't impact my day one way or the other."
- Luke Thomas

What a salty little bitch
"I don't care"
But if it's funny to someone they're a "juvenile idiot" and "some kind moron"

For such a thick boi he's got some thin skin

Last edited:
- Luke Thomas

What a salty little bitch
"I don't care"
But if it's funny to someone they're a "juvenile idiot" and a "some kind moron"

For such a thick boi he's got some thin skin
Lol imagine getting paid to watch a fight 49 times. MMA journalism is Bush league

If you post online saying you watched a fight 49 times within a week of that fight happening you deserve to be roasted. You're begging to be ripped to shreds. And the fight he watched went a full 25 minutes.

The only fight I'm watching 49 times in my lifetime is Masvidal vs. Askren.
Probably close to 30 already.

My goodness there have to be better ways to spend your time, man.

There is no reason to watch the same fight 49 times. If you can't figure things out watching the fight that many times, you are either pretentious prick screaming for attention or dumb as fuck.

Luke Thomas' MMA knowledge is abysmal at best and he tries too hard.

LS4dOiC.png

Back