Luke Thomas is going off right now !!!

Hilarious how Jon made Luke his bitch that day. "Nah, i'm not going to answer your question, because I don't like you." (Luke sits his ass back down, publicly humiliated.)

Luke has been gargling Jon's balls ever since, and I notice it all the time.

What a Pussy.

Jesus TS....

Going off where? On his show? Twitter?

Wtf "add cliffs later"

Then make the fucking thread later. LOL

Whats the point of this? Nobody knows what you are even talking about. You are also driving a narrative without providing any facts to support it...
<{vega}>

Just checked his twitter and all i see is something that perfectly describes this thread: "Hitchens Razor: a claim introduced without evidence can be dismissed without evidence."

ufc projected 1 million buys. So it fell 300 k short of expectations. If only jon wasn’t a cheat. Yes I completed made this up but see how easy it is to be a mma journalist. You can just push an agenda and there is nobody to call you out on it. If they do, it can be ignored because it will never reach the mainstream

f28c5481ffeb40d72f5727a42b8cb3d1.jpeg

_pdp_sq_

Only white knights cried about Jon and his cheating. No one actually buying PPV that live outside of their mom's basement gives a fuck - this is an entertainment business.
exactly this...

Hes just trying to get back in Bones good graces so he can ask him questions again at the press conference...

Usada and ufc gave bones a lifetime of Pulsing pictograms excuse.. while crucifying other fighters that they dont think has as much draw.

Number one bullshit

No self-respecting person listens to MMA youtube shows or cares what MMA "Analysts" think

Luke Thomas DESTROYS sjw cuck feminist Jon Jones HATERS le epic style!1!!

Give him a break, he has a pretty steep condescending comments quota per day that he needs to meet.

I understand why Luke gets so much hate. Some of it is deserved, but there is no reason for the majority of it. Guy knows his MMA, speaks well, and is constantly self degrading himself which is imo, absolutely hilarious.

Keep up the good work Luke, fuck the haters.

does anybody else want to kick Luke’s laptop’s ass as much as I do?

Is basically calling everyone who complained about Jon Jones, frauds. I'll add cliff notes later.
I love Luke and think he's the best analyst in the business, but he goes full retard when it comes to Jones and PEDs.

I think he's trying to get back on Jones's good side.

He wants to someday be allowed to ask Jon as question and get an answer.

Back