Media Luke Rockhold wrestling a bull displaying incredible strength

A steer is just a castrated bull and it's difficult to tell the difference. What Luke did looked a lot more impressive. These animals tap out after the first TD.

Last edited:
That is impressive af no matter how you slice it

Lol Luke taps Khabib barely trying. Khabib says Luke has the best top game in MMA. But is so many videos of DC and Luke barely breaking a sweat toying with a red faced 110% Khabib.

Lol Luke taps Khabib barely trying. Khabib says Luke has the best top game in MMA. But is so many videos of DC and Luke barely breaking a sweat toying with a red faced 110% Khabib.
They were going at about 40% and there was no tap.

His wires have been " Liddell ed ". I'll never say never but hes jumping in pool and will get wet ....... and now he wears that big target. I dont see this going well.

Meh. I am more impressed by the tiny little baby calf. That was just a baby and Luke could still do F all while having a full head grip. Animals make us humans look like Z level athletes. Lol, even Khabib shat his britches when that little Kadyrov cat flinched at him. It's alot different when you are not dealing with a dejected, drugged up, declawed, muzzled, chained up, domesticated animal for us humans to beat up on to feel big. I would post pics and videos about what happens when the animals punch back, but my account would not last long. <45>

I agree with the sentiment about the animal, totally agree.

But lets not pretend it was not incredibly impressive as a physical feat. How do you think you would do having a full head grip on that little baby?

Smh All the baby bull had to do was throw a left punch

As someone who's spent time on a cattle ranch, let me tell you how insane this is. We had baby bull calves throwing us five feet in the air as teens.

I was so excited when it said length, but it said strength. Very misleading title TS, very disappointing, I thought we were finally gonna see why he is famous. Sad, poor Demi Lovato. Poor Demi Lovato boyfriends from him forward.

Back