@Black
Reaction score
Just like his hairline did
Luke-Rockhold-UFC-Pittsburgh-v2.jpg

Luke-Rockhold-UFC-Pittsburgh-v1.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

jan-blachowicz-luke-rockhold-ufc-239-1.jpg

He just needs to go back to MW where he can maul people and tap them out

He had a hair transplant which is equalent to PED's for hair. If he wants to become good at fighting again, you know what he needs to do.

Luke has a great body. He should stick to modeling to preserve his brains. This coming out from one of his biggest fans.

Imagine if Luke shaved his head bald

Like not even a buzzcut, just straight bald like Rogan

I'd piss myself

He has appalling defense and it's going to catch up to him more and more the longer he fights.

He has been starched 4 times now, brutally.

He should move to heavyweight ... Fight Ngannou. Quit UFC. Maybe take on Rico in Glory.

The World's our oyster with him active.

He needs to fight intelligently like he used to in StrikeForce. He had lateral movement and he would be in and out of danger with his hands up ready to defend.

Now he fights like a slow cocky douchebag who thinks his shit doesn't stink. He thinks he has some superhuman reflexes when a beached whale has better reaction time.

Unless he humbles up...He is going to get knocked out again and again and again.

To the excitement of everyone tuning in.

If Luke Rockhold wants his come back, he'll have to wipe Romero's chin

RomeroKiss.jpg
its gotta be the worst feeling in the world.. getting viciously knocked out in the middle of the octagon and then getting a sweaty kiss from your opponent after he tells you to never forgey.. "i luh ja".. part of you wants to stop him but you know he just knocked you TFO plus everyone would think you're a dickhead because he was just trying to be nice to you

Back