Luke Rockhold vs Chris Weidman summarized in one gif

anderson-silva-knees-a-downed-chael-sonnen-at-ufc-148.gif

1) WTF was that

2) gifs don't have sound -- that's what we call a "video"

3) out of all the one-sided beatdowns you could've compared it to, you pick a fight that was super close until the third round?

1) WTF was that

3) out of all the one-sided beatdown you could've compared it to, you pick a fight that was super close until the third round?

1. That is when Ravishing rick rude attacked the Patriot
2. So what?
3. Weidman has the "All American" gimmick and was destroyed by a superior human... just like Rude did to the Patriot.

1) WTF was that

3) out of all the one-sided beatdowns you could've compared it to, you pick a fight that was super close until the third round?
https://gifsound.com/

There's a subreddit all about gifsound mash ups man

Awesome gif (or video) lol. loved it

I didn't know The Patriot used that music; Kurt Angle made it famous a few years later

Awesome gif (or video) lol. loved it

I didn't know The Patriot used that music; Kurt Angle made it famous a few years later

Thanks - Man the Patriot got no love... Ended up a jobber after a while.

Same may happen to Mr. Weidman if he continues to deflate

1. That is when Ravishing rick rude attacked the Patriot
2. So what?
3. Weidman has the "All American" gimmick and was destroyed by a superior human... just like Rude did to the Patriot.
These are all excellent points.

Thanks - Man the Patriot got no love... Ended up a jobber after a while.

Same may happen to Mr. Weidman if he continues to deflate

Haha. Weidman's probably got some extra life. He became a made man after breaking the streak.

How about you all know your roles and SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!

something just doesn't seem right about this...why the hell would chael scoot himself up against the fence like that? i mean, why wouldn't he just pull guard? he wasn't even in that bad of a situation until he scooted up against the fence

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back