• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Luke Rockhold throws his name in for GSP grappling match: "I'll go straight for your neck"

Isn't GSP facing Maia? At least that's what Maia said. Smh. I'd love to see GSP compete again, but Maia? That's probably not be the best matchup for GSP. At that point, this fan would rather just see GSP stay retired. He's got nothing left to prove and this could tarnish his legacy.

But Luke's a bully. So, this doesn't surprise me at all. Shouldn't surprise you, either. You don't need a chin to take an arm home, but GSP wouldn't be easy for him, like I'm sure he thinks. But Maia beats both of 'em.

He is not going to tarnish his legacy in a grappling match lol

In grappling? He can absolutely hold his own.

For real. Rockhold made Bisping tap immediately to a one-arm guillotine.

EmUGLeLXIAMM_cB.jpg

GSP couldn't finish an arm bar against Dan Hardy and didn't know why. Danaher had to explain it to him.

For real. Rockhold made Bisping tap immediately to a one-arm guillotine.

EmUGLeLXIAMM_cB.jpg

GSP couldn't finish an arm bar against Dan Hardy and didn't know why. Danaher had to explain it to him.

Lmao

Luke Cocksalt you quit against Mike Perry at bare knuckles sit the fuck down son.

True. Like you, I have over 100 bare knuckle fights (I'm 98-5 in case you need to know), and I have actually fought and beaten Perry twice. Luke is such a big dumb bitch boy, unlike you and me.

Luke would lose and blame it,on having the wrong cup.

13 years ago. That GSP was asking for this feedback and taking it so seriously is the right mentality to keep improving. You think it makes him look bad, but it makes him look good and is why he stayed at the top for so long.

Rockhold seems desperate for anything and doesn't care how badly he loses.

He might join the rare few to get KO'd in a grappling match.

GSP would take down and control Luke LoL

You see all the old AKA vids of him struggling every time he clinches Khabib

Isn't GSP facing Maia? At least that's what Maia said. Smh. I'd love to see GSP compete again, but Maia? That's probably not be the best matchup for GSP. At that point, this fan would rather just see GSP stay retired. He's got nothing left to prove and this could tarnish his legacy.

But Luke's a bully. So, this doesn't surprise me at all. Shouldn't surprise you, either. You don't need a chin to take an arm home, but GSP wouldn't be easy for him, like I'm sure he thinks. But Maia beats both of 'em.

this would do nothing to gsps legacy

Back