LUKE CAGE Season 2 ( Cancelled After Two Seasons)

If you have seen LUKE CAGE season one, how would you rate it?

• Total voters
Me while watching Luke Cage.

2571997-madden_racechange.gif

ahahahahaha

Im 1.5 episodes in an enjoying it so far. I really like the dude playing Luke.

This Eastern European white boy is about to learn some black culture

The club in this show is some place id love to go get a drink at

Forgot this premiers. Awesome

Four episodes down, enjoying it, but not loving it. I like the guy playing Luke. I dislike almost everyone else.

So far, an indestructible guy with super strength beating up normal criminals isn't that exciting.

Episode 4 , nice little ode to the Original Powerman costume

Only two episodes in, and probably won't come back to this thread until I'm done, but this is making Jessica Jones look as good as Daredevil.

That's pretty harsh. Give it a few more episodes.

Watching 6th episode now. I really like the show. Its different. Jessica Jones was different, Daredevil was different, this is different.

Daredevil has the best fight scenes hands down. This show is good though. Loved the origin story, loved all the feels its generated so far. Eager to see next 7 episodes.

5 episodes in now

Main theme song has really grown on me. Been listing to it on repeat for like 20 minutes now

Just finished the show. Season got off to a good start, middle was a bit flat but ended quite well. I'd give it 7/10.

As I stated before, I really enjoyed the first 6 episodes but after the death of cottonmouth it wasn't the same for me. Didn't like the way he went out either.

Diamondback character didn't impress me, neither did Shades.

I wished Pop was around for more episodes.

Daredevil is still head and shoulders above the rest, that much is clear, but I'm undecided between JJ and Luke Cage. I don't see much of a difference between the two shows, they're good but nothing special.

I hate that misty knight is so old.
her and the guy playing iron fist will never happen.

139699.jpg

5 episodes in now

Main theme song has really grown on me. Been listing to it on repeat for like 20 minutes now

I haven't even started watching the show, but I like that song. Has a funky almost Curtis Mayfield/The Roots sound to it.

Me while watching Luke Cage.

2571997-madden_racechange.gif
This was the funniest thing I've seen today and I watched Don Zimmer get tossed by his head by Pedro Martinez on youtube like 20 times, so that's saying something. Your comment with this gif is hilarious.

Well they along with the Punisher we now have 2 Characters in the Marvel Netflix verse that used to be Marines. Quick line but Luke Cage said he was Force Recon.

I want to watch this, but me and the Mrs. still have to watch JJ. But we need to watch season 6 of Walking Dead first. And before that, we've still got season 3 of the Original Star Trek to finish. Too much to watch on Netflix.

Back