Luke Barnatt talks Andrew Craig

SiCaff87

White Belt
Reaction score
Luke Barnatt takes on Andrew Craig at the UFC in Manchester and here is what he has to say about the fight:

Craig looks like a character you would create on the undisputed video game, probably give him the nickname 'head hunter'

His last fihgt was complete crap against another mediocre Tufer Colin Hart.

Craig would beat both of them on the same night in exciting fashion.

As much I'd like it to happen, its not happening. Craig has beaten better fighters than Barnatt, has some goods wins to his name and has all the tools to be a solid contender, IMO. He's a bit slow, that's my only real criticism, other than that he's got a better chin than Luke, better striking, much better wrestling and good cardio. Craig by UD or late finish.

I think it will be a fun couple of rounds, but I can see Craig getting the finish.

Luke, you're delusional and Craig is going to destroy you.

Well, he called it.

Jumped the gun twice after the knockdowns but got the finish.

Huge win for Barnatt, showed a good chin and composure to boot.

Lol no. Craig will tool him.

As much I'd like it to happen, its not happening. Craig has beaten better fighters than Barnatt, has some goods wins to his name and has all the tools to be a solid contender, IMO. He's a bit slow, that's my only real criticism, other than that he's got a better chin than Luke, better striking, much better wrestling and good cardio. Craig by UD or late finish.

well now hes going to lose

I think it will be a fun couple of rounds, but I can see Craig getting the finish.

Luke 'Barnacle' Barnatt will be stuck to the floor in this one.

haha!! how does crow taste?

Glad you guys got it all figured out. He brought in Jimmy Quinlan from TUF. Might sound silly as it's just a TUF fighter, but Quinlan is a Black Belt in BJJ and national level wrestler. While not a great mma fighter because he's a grappler, he's a great coach. As soon as fight was on ground, I knew it was over.

Joe Lauzon has brought Quinlan in for his camp for his next fight.

haha!! how does crow taste?

haha, yeah. I was all kinds of wrong. Disappointing setback for Craig but a real good showing for Luke - really seems to be coming into his own.

eatcrow.jpg

nothing better than sherdoggers owning themselves lmao

Back