Ludovit Klein WARwagon

Upset alert. Trizano's unremarkable well-roundedness derailed the hype train, then.

I didnt rewatch it yet but it seemed like very close fight and it could go eitherway, so decision is fair.

Also have to say that i couldnt be more wrong, but its what it is and i still believe that Klein will have big impact on FW in future. He just needs to work on holes in his game and mainly on his mentality.

Klein looked good, not enough high kicks though
He might have lost the fight by trying to wrestle, he got 4 takedowns but just lay there on top while Trizano peppered him with strikes. Then in the last round he got a takedown and Trizano caught him in a really tight guillotine. I appreciate Klein trying to wrestle but he had no idea what to do from top position

I didnt rewatch it yet but it seemed like very close fight and it could go eitherway, so decision is fair.

Also have to say that i couldnt be more wrong, but its what it is and i still believe that Klein will have big impact on FW in future. He just needs to work on holes in his game and mainly on his mentality.

He should have fought with more aggression and tried to initiate exchanges rather than wait for counters too. Judges rarely seem to favor the defensive fighter (which he normally isn't, was surprised he fought this way) unless there's some big counters or a knockdown.

Should have won the decision, close fight though.

Klein was getting jabbed up. Landing useless takedowns. One wich almost got him choked unconscious too. I wasnt mad at the decision. And he Trizano was landing strikes when he was on the ground. He did more with Klein's takedowns than Klein did

He should have fought with more aggression and tried to initiate exchanges
That's exactly what surprised me most. Klein is fighter which control pace in every fight, he didnt seem to be confident as usual....might be some mental block from camp(?).

Last edited:
Back