Lucky Gi

A

AussieBJJ

Hey, anyone know a place to get one of these from that HAVE them in stock. Because lots of places are sold out and i want one badly.

i just ordered mine today from the vegas store...if you call them they have em in stock #702 383 0002

I remember talking to my friend about the lucky gi.....i don't know if i'm just naive..but he sounded pretty serious about it. Told me he contacted the manufacturer directly, and made a deal with them. All he had to do was pay like "Fifty Dollars" for the material and the gi was all his. He has a white and a black one. (Now everyone is going to try this hehe)

I'm probably just gullible though lol.. ANDDDDDDDD he it might be all a lie... o.0

oh and yes, i train with him..

I remember talking to my friend about the lucky gi.....i don't know if i'm just naive..but he sounded pretty serious about it. Told me he contacted the manufacturer directly, and made a deal with them. All he had to do was pay like "Fifty Dollars" for the material and the gi was all his. He has a white and a black one. (Now everyone is going to try this hehe)

I'm probably just gullible though lol.. ANDDDDDDDD he it might be all a lie... o.0

oh and yes, i train with him..

they cost like $300 lol
and those idiots at on the mat havent replied to me after days

Back