Lucas Lepri Seminar - September 18 2010 - QUEENSMMA

QueensBJJ

White Belt
Reaction score
LucasLepriFlyer3.jpg

Lucas Lepri Seminar @ QUEENSMMA

September 18th 2010

Chris Visentin is our BJJ Instructor now. I will be updating our website in the next week or so. It will contain new instructor information for all of our staff.

The seminar will be in the gi.

If you would like to signup, you can either call, visit us or in the next hour or so our psypal for this event will be up

If you miss this opportunity to train with Lucas, you have to be retarded.

$55 pre-reg for 3 hours?

Less than $20 an hour... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also keep in mind that you get to train with Lucas as well. We will be hosting a FULL one hour of sparring.

Lucas has also told me that he will also answer any question anyone has in regards to techniques. If you have a specific technique that he does or just wanted to brush up on something you wanted his opinion on, feel free to roll.

This really is a chance of a life time and for such a low price.

Spots are going fast. I will be updating the amount of spots available at the end of each night 12am est.

35 spots available now! 5 spots were paid for as of yesterday, and we have about 5 more being paid for tonight. Sign up soon before all the spots are taken!

A bunch of our students + guys just signed up yesterday. We are down to 25 seats at this point. Hurry and get your spot now.

Lucas is fighting Pablo Popovitch this weekend at the UFC Expo in Boston. If you are in the area, cheer him on!

Great deal! All New Yorkers should take advantage of this.

Unfortunately for me, I signed up for a race (Warrior Dash | Home)that day. Otherwise, I would definitely attend.

2 more seats are gone. At this point we have less than 10 spots available. Sign up quick before the prices go up on the 13th!

Back