Lowest strikes landed percentage

Nukkinfutz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knew what the lowest landing percentage ever was. Moroz had to be close last night.

The lowest would be 0% and it probably has happened quite a few times especially in very short fights with an early finish where the loser went like 0 out of 3 landed strike. Munoz scored a couple of 0 too I think.

The lowest would be 0% and it probably has happened quite a few times especially in very short fights with an early finish where the loser went like 0 out of 3 landed strike. Munoz scored a couple of 0 too I think.
Okay I should be more clear. I guess I was wondering about fights that went the distance.

maybe for a fight that went the distance though...

Cb dollaway vs machita
Munoz vs machita
Jung vs hominic

Another low volume was riddle vs sean pearson

Okay I should be more clear. I guess I was wondering about fights that went the distance.

Then I dont see a fight where someone was under 6% after lets say at least 50 strikes attempted. Its fucking pathetic.

I'm sure there are tons of %0 striking percentages in UFC.

Moroz landed 6 percent of her strikes. Taylor landed 16 percent. Both had 17 significant strikes. Taylor did have a late takedown and landed a bomb of a right hand in the 2nd. I guess Moroz won by hitting the air more.

Forrest landing 3 of 42 against Silva 7% over 3 minutes

Moroz landed 6 percent of her strikes. Taylor landed 16 percent. Both had 17 significant strikes. Taylor did have a late takedown and landed a bomb of a right hand in the 2nd. I guess Moroz won by hitting the air more.

Hey this strategy worked for Diego Sanchez for years.

Even Aldo landed a hit while unconscious to Conor

Back