Low Sodium V8 and Fruit2Day

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
Anyone try these? What's your opinion on them?

300_132868.jpg

fruit2day.jpg

I like low sodium V8 and I drink quite a bit of it. Motts Low Sodium Garden Cocktail is fucking nasty though. DO NOT buy it.

Haven't tried the fruit 2 day stuff.

yeah, Fruit2Day claims it's `100% fruit blended. It'd make it easier to just grab it from the fridge and drink than having to mess with a juicer.

yeah, Fruit2Day claims it's `100% fruit blended. It'd make it easier to just grab it from the fridge and drink than having to mess with a juicer.

I just like having the V8 to get an extra couple of servings of veggies here and there.

You could add Greens+ to the mix as well. Might end up being a little more cost effective depending on how much of that Fruit2Day you consume.

Naked is my favorite brand of fruit juice. Kinda pricey though

v8 has too much salt to drink much regularly. v8 low sodium tastes like shit.

I think the only viable option is v8 v-plus low sodium.

Campbell Company of Canada

I agree that the full sodium goodness of regular V8 is the tops but I actually have gotten quite used to the low sodium version and look forward to drinking it.

The Motts low sodium is pure ass.

I think low sodium V8 tastes pretty good. But taste is subjective. I eat almost no veggies and fruits. Low sodium V8 and Fruit2Day will have to do in my diet.

Now I gotta find a substitute for milk. Besides on my cereal, I do not drink milk.

I think low sodium V8 tastes pretty good. But taste is subjective. I eat almost no veggies and fruits. Low sodium V8 and Fruit2Day will have to do in my diet.

Now I gotta find a substitute for milk. Besides on my cereal, I do not drink milk.

Alternatively, you could just fix your diet...you're looking for a shortcut which doesn't really exist.

Edit. That Montel blender has some very crappy reviews on amazon so it looks like the extra cash on a vitamix is well worth it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back