Loving these earlier start times

I hate it /: so this is for every event now?

I have to wake up at like 5 /: I remember this years ago... then they changed it to later and I was happy. Now it's back :(

Can see how it's better for Americans etc. Australia it sucks.

I guess it does have its pros and cons, because I hated waiting till like 1pm for a main event.

These new start times are at the perfect time

giphy.gif
Great gif wrong use.

I hate this shit. It's only 7pm in Vancouver and now I'm drunk and have to figure out what to do next.

Take a nap and watch ONE FC later with Shinya Aoki, Alvarez, Mighty Mouse.

10 am in Aus, fuck that if its the norm

I'm just sitting down from drinking since 1 pm on friday, so I'm a bit annoyed the fights are over.

Not a big fan. It's anti-climactic watching main card fights while still trying to do dinner with the fam and get the kids in bed, mostly sober, watching baseball, etc.

I missed the first three fights and several rounds of the prelims, then after dinner tried to tie on a buzz for the main event, but the co-main and main ended quickly. I didn't bother checking the forums or Twitter ... worked on a car instead since it was still early.

It's not really worth making a night of UFC fights when the card is a chore that competes with my "normal" life. I'm an MMA vampire I guess.

I agree. Even if you don’t sleep early you can still do something else after instead of being held hostage the whole night.

Back