Love is a expletive

TS reeks of jealousy he wishes he was 1 of us jamokes who has been all beta and shit. Falling out of love is a learning experience to most. I much rather of felt falling out of love then never feeling falling in love.

i was in love once...

miss her from time to time, now all i have is our memories :(

it's tough </3

I think people are ultimately selfish and so are the relationships that are successful even . . . I think if people understand that you both have needs and relationship works if you're both meeting each other's than it has a chance. Let go of the fanciful, know what you need and just deal with that. But what do I know.

"Wise and slow; stumbles those that run fast." Friar Laurence - Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare

Woo women like Romeo, don't fall in love like Romeo or else it will spell your doom.

Idle time serves idle hands
Mayberry; 11 year old tranny thread
Stumbled upon treasure; Jailbait trap
I promised the brotherhood I would not fap
cease me now to exist, for I have relapsed.

Who said poetry was dead?

NVLpd.png

Love is one of the best things ever, don't trust the word of internet emos who celebrate only one half of the equation.

Also what Butters said.

a person could always stop being a cry baby bitch and move on. Finding a new person youre fond of will make one easily forget the previous one.

that's like telling a person who nearly drowned and came close to being eaten by a shark to go ahead and get back in the ocean. or someone who's been in multiple vehicular accidents with several fatalities to go ahead and get back behind the wheel. you could chalk it up to being a "cry baby bitch", or you could be an adult and respect that person's point of view.

that's like telling a person who nearly drowned and came close to being eaten by a shark to go ahead and get back in the ocean. or someone who's been in multiple vehicular accidents with several fatalities to go ahead and get back behind the wheel. you could chalk it up to being a "cry baby bitch", or you could be an adult and respect that person's point of view.

Or i could tell them to stop acting like an emo.

You always here people who say how crushed they are and they will never do it again but i've yet to encounter someone who meant it. They always do it all over again and fall in love with another person. They are just being over dramatic at the time.

Or i could tell them to stop acting like an emo.

You always here people who say how crushed they are and they will never do it again but i've yet to encounter someone who meant it. They always do it all over again and fall in love with another person. They are just being over dramatic at the time.

that's what generally happens when you're "in love". what would you expect? if you didn't have such strong feelings for the other person, you wouldn't feel that pain.

anyway, you're exaggerating (if your comment is directed towards me). i'm nowhere near an emo. i'm just a regular guy who isn't afraid to tell it like it is. there's a difference between a typical emo (dated a girl for a few months, then got dumped and now he thinks his life is over, so he listens to lame music, cries, and/or cuts himself) and someone who is honestly heartbroken and devastated (in a relationship for several years, then it's over and you're not sure whether you have the strength, time, energy, or courage to bother trying again).

Back