Love him or hate him

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Conor-McGregor-UFC.jpg

Y'all love to watch him

Thread of the year!!!!

Pics not showing up, who is it? Patrick Swayze ? Girls use to love him back in the day can see why guys don’t like him

His biggest haters will never miss his fights

True. I'm not a fan of his personally, but I do enjoy watching his fights. The man can fight and I will give him that respect.

I'm very curious to see how the PPV numbers did for this event, I didn't bother to get it because I felt the card was on the weak side, but he's generally entertaining.

I didn't watch the event live, but I saw a video of it on Youtube from someone who was in attendance.

No shit TS, for the record, while im not a fan i do enjoy the Conor Mcgregor show, i just wish he would fight more often, 2 fighs in 2020 would be good enough for me, 3 if he ends up rematching Khabib, even if im not that interested in that fight, i mean, i certainly doubt it would go any different, Tony, Gaethje, Poirier rematch, Masvidal, all more intriguing matchups, even if he already beat Poirier at FW.

No shit TS, for the record, while im not a fan i do enjoy the Conor Mcgregor show, i just wish he would fight more often, 2 fighs in 2020 would be good enough for me, 3 if he ends up rematching Khabib, even if im not that interested in that fight, i mean, i certainly doubt it would go any different, Tony, Gaethje, Poirier rematch, Masvidal, all more intriguing matchups, even if he already beat Poirier at FW.
Agree. Conor’s a very good fighter, he’s aggressive, comes forward, and looks for the kill. I enjoy his style. I just think he’s overrated, and his fans are insufferable. But hey, I’ve got a Fedor AV, and Fedor fans can be ridiculous too, so I get it.

Conor having haters is the biggest myth ever. Its just closet fanboy trolls wanting to get some attention by pretending to unlike the most likeable fighter.
Truth is that everyone wants to see Conor win and keep this sport entertaining. MMA without Conor is like phone without battery, it doesnt work at all.

Back