Lotto Winner Spend $9 Million Dollars To Bail Out Boyfriend

Think of all lives that could be saved with 9 million to charity.

1474.gif

So fucking true.

Yet she feels the need to spend it on one heroin dealing scumbag.

Some people these days.

its not like that money just disappeared. if the bf jumps bond, the money goes to the government.

Good news if he does she can spend 100k to have him killed in the worst possible way. And we get some extra tax money.

dude got caught w/ 8k bags of heroin.....but according to her, he's not a drug dealer or user......

riiiiiggghhhttt.

The patented, I found it, defense

You could kill someone and have lower bail than the 6 million dollar second figure. How the fuck is bail 6 million dollars. Sounds like the legal system just knew they could get paid with this one.

granted, I'm not a lawyer, but I have seen all 20 seasons of the original L & O at least twice. The second bail doesn't seem too crazy due to his violation on previous bail.

But that first bail is egregious for a non violent crime.....

You could kill someone and have lower bail than the 6 million dollar second figure. How the fuck is bail 6 million dollars. Sounds like the legal system just knew they could get paid with this one.

Because the guy got caught with enough Heroin to kill an elephant

granted, I'm not a lawyer, but I have seen all 20 seasons of the original L & O at least twice. The second bail doesn't seem too crazy due to his violation on previous bail.

But that first bail is egregious for a non violent crime.....

My guess is he was one of the major part is a big time drug ring and guys who are dealing with that much Heroin or any other drugs are not innocent people caught up in the system.

I often used to ask how lotto winners went bankrupt (like an absurd percentage do).....then I realized whom normally wins this shit. This case just proves that pt beautifully

It's coming back to the community one way or another. Hope you bought stock in dem Swisher Sweets.

My guess is he was one of the major part is a big time drug ring and guys who are dealing with that much Heroin or any other drugs are not innocent people caught up in the system.

Former Cowboy Nate Newton got caught w/ over 200 pounds of weed and only received bail of 200k.....he then got caught while out on bail w/ another couple hundred pounds of weed, and got bail denied that time.

But still, essentially got off compared to this guy (on the first charge)

I often used to ask how lotto winners went bankrupt (like an absurd percentage do).....then I realized whom normally wins this shit. This case just proves that pt beautifully

$88 Million dollars is enough money to never work a day again in your life and set up the next couple of generations of your family but the majority of people never look that far ahead and go fucking crazy so less than 5 years later they are broke again.

Former Cowboy Nate Newton got caught w/ over 200 pounds of weed and only received bail of 200k.....he then got caught while out on bail w/ another couple hundred pounds of weed, and got bail denied that time.

But still, essentially got off compared to this guy (on the first charge)

Heroin carries much heavier charges than weed.

No biggie. She still has $79,000,000 left.

Back