Lots of decisions tonight.

• Thread starter Deleted member 509215
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 509215

Not too bad of a card overall. What was your opinions on tonights card?

For a free card, pretty good I enjoyed

Missed some of main card so probably seemed better than it was from what I can tell. Every fight I saw was good

First 5 or 6 fights stole the show.

Cummings vs ponzinnibio was solid

Have i been underrating cummins ?

I expected ponzi too score a ko but cummings would not be seated.

Undercard was very damn good. Main card was about half lackluster. Moroz-Taylor was a horrible fight, and I say that as someone who really enjoys female fighters. Moroz punched air for 3 rds and Taylor only engaged twice. It was really bad. Smith-Gigglioti was not a fun fight either. Cummings-Ponzi was a good exchange. Leites-Camozzi was a dominant fight for Thales, but I thought he could have finished it earlier. Jason-Bermudez was very dominant for Bermudez and didn't lack action. Caceres-Rodriguez was a nice showcase for Yair, but he does need to work on things when the fight does not end with an early finish.

Overall it was just okay. Some of the main card drug it down pretty bad and it needed big finishes to bring it back up, which it didn't have.

What was your opinions on tonights card?

My opinion is there's already a thread about how good this event was so why the Sam Hill did you add to the clutter round this joint by making another one goofus?

Back