Media Lost respect for Vitor Belfort; threatens O'Malley for being in open relationship with wife

Do you think it is right for Vitor to threaten O'Malley for being in a open relationship?

• Total voters

Sean_wongster_wongmastter

Double Yellow Card
Double Yellow Card
Reaction score
This was about a month ago, but I couldn't find a post on it, a friend of mine just brought it to my attention earlier.

O'Malley talked about how Belfort messaged him threatening to kick his ass for being in a open relationship with his wife.

I lost so much respect for Belfort if this is true, why do you care what kind of relationship they have? This is psychotic behavior to threatening him for being in a open relationship. I lost a ton of respect for Vitor if this is true.

This wasn't on social media or done for publicity, this was lowkey a private message to O'Malley. That is just nuts.

----

“I’ll say it so people can clip this too, it said I can cheat on my wife because I’m the king and I pay for everything, you see that going viral as f**k? It’s fire.

“Vitor Belfort messaged me he said he wants to kick my a**.

"Vitor’s gonna f***ing beat my a now, but I mean relationships are relationships, they work or they don’t.

“We’ve been together for what eight years or some s**t, doing good so it’s crazy how people just.

I'm a UFC champ in an open marriage with my wife but she doesn't bed other men - now I'm receiving angry threats | The US Sun (the-sun.com)

Vitor can say whatever the f he wants.
If he acts physically, based on that, then he is a moron and needs to be arrested.
Sean and his wife can also do whatever the f they want.

In the end, Vitor's opinion matters as much as a fart.
NEXT!

Vitor isn’t that bright though. Close to a flat earther….

Sean sounds very disrespectful to his wife. Both are idiots imo…

If it was mohawk mullet TRTitor then he was in the right, if it was mere mortal Vitor Belfort then he should keep his opinions to himself

This was about a month ago, but I couldn't find a post on it, a friend of mine just brought it to my attention earlier.

O'Malley talked about how Belfort messaged him threatening to kick his ass for being in a open relationship with his wife.

I lost so much respect for Belfort if this is true, why do you care what kind of relationship they have? This is psychotic behavior to threatening him for being in a open relationship. I lost a ton of respect for Vitor if this is true.

This wasn't on social media or done for publicity, this was lowkey a private message to O'Malley. That is just nuts.

----

“I’ll say it so people can clip this too, it said I can cheat on my wife because I’m the king and I pay for everything, you see that going viral as f**k? It’s fire.

"Vitor’s gonna f***ing beat my a now, but I mean relationships are relationships, they work or they don’t.

“We’ve been together for what eight years or some s**t, doing good so it’s crazy how people just.

I'm a UFC champ in an open marriage with my wife but she doesn't bed other men - now I'm receiving angry threats | The US Sun (the-sun.com)
You losing respect for Vitor doing something unrelated to you is like Vitor threatening to attack Sean for doing something unrelated to him.

You losing respect for Vitor doing something unrelated to you is like Vitor threatening to attack Sean for doing something unrelated to him.

You can only lose respect for people that do things that affect you personally?

So if some guy was going around spitting on old ladies, since I am not a old lady and wasn't spat on, my respect for that man needs to remain the same?

Young boys want to use me as a ladder but the altitude is too high. The altitude is too high bro! Don't be a thermometer, be a thermostat.

ANMxQ6V.gif

I could careless about how anyone lives their life and handles their relationships. With that said I would love to see Belfort beat the ever loving shit out of that douche. I'd pay good money for that.

Vitor sounds poor. I’ll re-iterate what I said in the other thread about McGregor cheating:

Women, including Sean O’Malley’s girlfriend, are perfectly fine with their man having pussy on the side when they're being provided for to the extent a guy with fuck you money can provide.

What's she gonna do if she does decide to get out of the relationship? Hook up with some bumass plumber making €30K a year or Steve from HR at the local sales agency? McGregor has way higher status than her as long as he keeps spoiling her with expensive shit she'll just tolerate his scumbag behaviour.

Is it evidence of low self-worth? Maybe. Does it matter for women when she has millions and millions in her bank account? No.

Seems like Ol’ Vitor is still living in la la land even though I’m pretty much disgusted by the idea of the woman being allowed to sleep around (fuck that, only the man should be allowed to cheat), and I’m also disgusted that this seems to be the way relationship dynamics work when you’ve got that kind of cash…

but to act like Vitor here is pretty fucking dumb altogether

Last edited:
You can only lose respect for people that do things that affect you personally?

So if some guy was going around spitting on old ladies, since I am not a old lady and wasn't spat on, my respect for that man needs to remain the same?
It's your reason for losing respect that I am referring to:
"why do you care what kind of relationship they have? "

Your comment to Vitor can be said equally about your reaction:
"why do you care what kind of relationship they (Vitor and Sean) have? "

There is nothing more beta than dudes caring about what other dudes do/wear/look like.

Don't like open relationships?? - don't have one

2 consenting adults, not hurting anyone with their lifestyle choices - unless you somehow count some jerk-off fanatic that's threatening them.

No, not at all. You can have whatever opinions you like and also voice them. You can't threaten someone or physically attack them.

Vitor vs Sharaputdin in a battle of who can be weirder about other people's relationships.

----

I voted yes just to see it happen

I respect him for saying Vitor would kick his ass instead of the regular angry little man in mma who threatens(behind security) to beat up a bigger mma fighter.

Back