Lost Odyssey digital edition free on Xbox 360 (Back Compact)

TuBB

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a heads up to fellow RPG fans that may have not played this game. I bought it when it first came out and loved it. Like most games I owned I never finished it though. I downloaded it again and remembered why I liked it so much. It's from the creator of the FF series. Has that classic cinematic, character, music, voice acting, and feel of his games. If you still prefer old school turn based JRPG give it a try. It's free until December 31st on the Xbox marketplace. I plan on finishing it this time, exactly what I needed right now. Dat music soo good.

Thanks. I heard good things about this game but never got around to playing it. Getting it now.

I also played a lot of the game but haven't finished it. As a completionist, the dream stories become a little tedious even though they are aesthetically pleasing and stylistically appealing. Good game, well worth that price.

I still have my copy of this even though i got rid of my 360, loved this game so much

Nice, this was my fave JRPG of last gen. So underrated, wish more people had played it. Mystwalker deserves better.

Amazing game. Gets a little slow in places, but great story, and had great visuals

Thanks man.

Edit: That's a big ass 360 game. 22 Gigs. It must have been 3 discs. I've never heard of it before. I have two External drives hooked up to my XB1, so I have a total of 2.5 TB.

I have 700 gigs left so it's not a big deal, but the only other game this big I remember on the 360 was LA Noir.

Last edited:
Yikes. I've only got my 20gig 360.

Looks like I'll be getting Burnout today.

Get a 32 gig thumb drive. You can run up to 2 of them at once through the USB ports on your 360 for storage. They can't be any bigger than 32 gigs though.

They're only like $7 for the 32gb ones at best buy right now. I have a few of them that I've filled up for my 360, so I didn't have to re download games.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sandisk...ffcode=pg200236&ksdevice=c&lsft=ref:212,loc:2

You can also start the download and stop it right away and it will still register as a purchase if you want to go back and download it again in the future.

Get a 32 gig thumb drive. You can run up to 2 of them at once through the USB ports on your 360 for storage. They can't be any bigger than 32 gigs though.

They're only like $7 for the 32gb ones at best buy right now. I have a few of them that I've filled up for my 360, so I didn't have to re download games.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/sandisk...ffcode=pg200236&ksdevice=c&lsft=ref:212,loc:2

You can also start the download and stop it right away and it will still register as a purchase if you want to go back and download it again in the future.

You can use any old thumb drive to save game data on the 360?

Hmph, I did not know that. Thank you my good man.

You can use any old thumb drive to save game data on the 360?

Hmph, I did not know that. Thank you my good man.

Yeah. You have to format it to your 360 after you plug it in which will make you lose what ever data you had on there though. It's pretty simple. Just select storage devices in the 360 menu and once you click on your thumb drive it will give you the option of formating it to your 360.

Thanks man.

Edit: That's a big ass 360 game. 22 Gigs. It must have been 3 discs. I've never heard of it before. I have two External drives hooked up to my XB1, so I have a total of 2.5 TB.

I have 700 gigs left so it's not a big deal, but the only other game this big I remember on the 360 was LA Noir.

It was 4 discs actually lol Xbox team finally figured out how to run it digitally on Xbone because of that.

2300114306_50377bd9a2_o.jpg

Back