Loss prevention gets aggressive

Good for him. Had enough, addressed the problem instead of ignoring it.

That shithead steals because he can... and up until then had no repercussions.
Ass beatings are a form of repercussions sorely underutilized in our modern weak ass society.

Good for him. Had enough, addressed the problem instead of ignoring it.

That shithead steals because he can... and up until then had no repercussions.
Ass beatings are a form of repercussions sorely underutilized in our modern weak ass society.
dad, didn't know you were on sherdog lmao

She told me she was on the pill.
haha, nah this statement just reminded me of something that he would say "Ass beatings are a form of repercussions sorely underutilized in our modern weak ass society."

Kinda ridiculous taking up for a multi billion dollar public company that refuses to fight crime themselves

They do but it's very half assed. I worked there back in the day and they would employ a loss prevention guy part time who would walk around in plain clothes and spot shop lifters. They were never very good at it and usually had no real training.

I did witness a guy leave with a trash can full of power tools. He threw it in the back of his truck and got in the cab. This contractor dude who was a regular at the store picked up a shopping cart and threw it through the guy's driver side window. I still remember the look on the thief's face. It was pure fear and shock that this dude had the balls to do that.

In the end he still got away with the tools but at least it was entertaining.

They do but it's very half assed. I worked there back in the day and they would employ a loss prevention guy part time who would walk around in plain clothes and spot shop lifters. They were never very good at it and usually had no real training.

I did witness a guy leave with a trash can full of power tools. He threw it in the back of his truck and got in the cab. This contractor dude who was a regular at the store picked up a shopping cart and threw it through the guy's driver side window. I still remember the look on the thief's face. It was pure fear and shock that this dude had the balls to do that.

In the end he still got away with the tools but at least it was entertaining.

Don't get me wrong I kinda like people standing up to the crooks... my beef is with mega corps going along to get along. They'd rather let thieves run amuck than get attacked by woke mobs.

That's precisely how every public thief should be treated and handled. Allowing the corporation aspect into your opinion completely invalidates the morality of the entire situation.

I like to buy stuff at customer service and then walk out without a bag hoping I can get a sweet lawsuit on someone trying that with me.

Kinda ridiculous taking up for a multi billion dollar public company that refuses to fight crime themselves

Yea that's kind of my thoughts on it. I do like these videos but at the same time like you're doing this for Home Depot?

Yea that's kind of my thoughts on it. I do like these videos but at the same time like you're doing this for Home Depot?
I suppose these thieves would never steal a delivery from your porch or anything personal...they are stand up citizens. They ONLY target corporations.

I suppose these thieves would never steal a delivery from your porch or anything personal...they are stand up citizens. They ONLY target corporations.
Exactly. It's better to send a message to the scum. If you let thieves get away with it then you just end up with a ton of thieves everywhere stealing from everyone.

Back