Losing power would suck. How do former Presidents/Prime ministers cope?

With lack of power comes lack of responsibility. I bet they're happy about their new life of leisure.

There’s legit millions of insane people who
Still love trump and will vote for him again in the future. The dudes ego is huge.

One of our former Prime Ministers gets his mad out by choking people.

img

22-min-chretien-strangles-critch-mcritch-twitter-635x357.jpg

reid-choke.jpg

Trump doesn’t care, he will leave office and be more powerful and influential than he ever was..he’s still sitting on top of the world..

8CED7D7B-A006-47B1-9DED-EB1ECD90C6DE.jpeg

Gas prices started to drop in 2014 when Obama was in office, Trump can't take credit for that.
No, gas prices actually dropped when America became independent. We have been 100% energy independent under Trump, not Obummer. Just wait, 10 bucks a gallon is coming, and you can thank the Democrats. They will claim its to push electric cars, like electricity just appears and is clean.

I would be so sad and angry I failed at becoming a ruler for life

Especially if you were ruling over a nuclear armed nation

I would miss the power, fear, worship and perks of a giant government provided plane etc

My last day:

launch-missile-button-being-pressed-GED8HM.jpg

Operation_Upshot-Knothole_-_Badger_001.jpg

In all seriousness, someone like you should never be given a leadership role lol

I remember GWB saying it was jarring because the Secret Service just drop you off back home and that's it.

I'm sure Trump will drown his sorrows by sipping martinis on his yacht while getting blown by his wife's hot model friends.

I don't know how he'll survive it.

He will have a mental break down and his wife is not fucking him, she refuses even to hold his hand lol

I remember GWB saying it was jarring because the Secret Service just drop you off back home and that's it.

Nope they still get a bunch of perks including protection for life

"All living former presidents and their spouses after Dwight D. Eisenhower are now entitled to receive lifetime Secret Service protection. Their children are entitled to protection "until they become 16 years of age".

By making lots of money afterwards.

No, gas prices actually dropped when America became independent. We have been 100% energy independent under Trump, not Obummer. Just wait, 10 bucks a gallon is coming, and you can thank the Democrats. They will claim its to push electric cars, like electricity just appears and is clean.
Regardless gas prices in fact started to drop in August 2014 while under Obama. I remember quite specifically it being 2014, not 2017 or later. But believe whatever lies you want to.

they didnt lose their power, it just expired.

I would be so sad and angry I failed at becoming a ruler for life

Especially if you were ruling over a nuclear armed nation

I would miss the power, fear, worship and perks of a giant government provided plane etc

they buy a generator and some gasoline

Back