Losing 9 pounds in 2 weeks????

S

satchmo99

Hi there you nutritional experts.

I've got a small problem here. I have a bet with a friend that i have to have 220 pounds
at Wednesday 11th. Right now I weigh in at 229! The bet is a ticket for the european soccer championships!

I already lost 46 pounds since last year due to a variety of sports. My weekly schedule looks like this

Mo - Boxing (1.5 hrs)
Tu - Running (60 min.)
Wed - Boxing (1.5 hrs)
Thu - Tennis (club/tournament level - 1.5 hrs)
Fr - giving tennis lessons
Sa - Tennis league (2-4 hrs)
Su - weight training

I never really cut weight before in such a short period of time (2 wks). I would
really need a few tips for the cutting period so I would really appreciate your help.
Thanks

does it have to completely off or can you just cut out water weight and gain it back later?

Screw the Euros, england arnet in it anyway :(, overpaid pansies

no i can get the weight back later - no problem!
I don' t mind as long as I stay between 220 and 225. The weigh-in
for the bet is wednesday 11th. After that I don't care that much!

I'm really sorry England doesn't play at the Euro. Such a great team
and they can't win a title - it's a shame!

If you were to dress in nonbreathable clothing head to toe and work an exercise bike, plus doing sauna time, 9 lbs on 230lb body is very doable to lose in just water weight.

you could easily drop 9 lbs of water weight to hit your target weight. Just dont let him weigh you again until he gives you the ticket:)

i just have to weigh in once -
because 1 day after the game i will have gained
about 10 pounds alone with beer anyways!

You can sweat off nine pounds in an hour to an hour and a half. Get a sauna suit.

Man, this sounds a like what I'm trying to do. coincidentally I need to lose 9lbs (probably a little less) by June 14th before my grappling tournament! Good luck!

With Respect,
-Ray

thanks for the advice guys. much appreciated!

I think the sauna suit will be the best idea,
If I don't lose all of the weight in the next
10-12 days

Back